4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
wats the Progress on the update?

It's also been posted in this thread.

The dev cycle is starting to head into its final stretches now!
As of tonight, we have just shy of 1500 renders complete with between 3-500 to go.
There are two remaining scenes to create art for, including a lewd one, and animations are nearing the 50% complete mark.
This weekend will be the first look Kent and I have of the art and dialogue coming together into an integrated whole as the v0.9 binary transitions into a playable framework.
As stated before, this is trending to be a larger chapter than the last one, and we're working hard to pull all of the pieces together and avoid any continuity gaps.
Our best estimate on a chapter release is between the end of September and mid-October, if all goes smoothly!
In addition to the Chapter 8 update, I'd also like to tease our next project, tentatively called "Firebreak."
Here's what I can share about it so far:
  • We plan to keep the story in the same universe with some crossover characters from Chasing Sunsets
  • We're looking at a different approach to episodic releases which will hopefully makes each update more self-contained
  • It will feature a male MC
  • While the game will be story-driven, there will be more potential LIs, including some who were not LIs in Chasing Sunsets
This is where we take some of the lessons we learned from Chasing Sunsets and apply them in a way that makes the long wait between updates more bearable.
We also recognize that while slow burns have their place, (we will certainly include them in Firebreak), these are called Adult Visual Novels for a reason. We thought a lot about a story vehicle to deliver more of that kind of content convincingly earlier in the game without cheapening or overcomplicating the relationships with ladies you may like, but find less interesting.
We're super excited to be approaching the end of one story, but even more excited to share that the tale of the friends we made along the way won't necessarily end with the last sunset!

Our best estimate on a chapter release is between the end of September and mid-October, if all goes smoothly!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, it will probably take a month at most.

This game is pretty great and since it's ending soonish, it probably will be even better.

At least this will distract us from you know what lol. (fucking 60fps)

The worst part of DAZ3d (or the perfomance), the reusing of models gets old so fast.

Still remember when over half of the games used the Big Brother models.
Oh it is ending soon too? That's a shame was hoping there would be loads of story left. One of my fav AVNs story wise. As for the Daz stuff.. It is pretty easy to make models look different. So many morphs out there to make some one look unique and it isn't difficult to make a skin texture. But, I guess, it is just easier to use something simple for a side character with little screen time!

Reactions: KaiserST

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
Damn Cristian, trying to make a life for himself as a cop in freeloading family.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 2951322
haha I think it would have been a much cooler scene if the MC had kicked etava FAGOT to the gallows when they were shooting at the second race on a ship, it would have been a much better scene than stupidly throwing him overboard (((it’s a shame that the developer didn’t do that. Everyone agrees ?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The worst part of DAZ3d (or the perfomance), the reusing of models gets old so fast.

Still remember when over half of the games used the Big Brother models.
And it also makes us realize that maybe we have played too many of them.... :oops:

haha I think it would have been a much cooler scene if the MC had kicked etava FAGOT to the gallows when they were shooting at the second race on a ship, it would have been a much better scene than stupidly throwing him overboard (((it’s a shame that the developer didn’t do that. Everyone agrees ?
jokes aside: Cristian's path to redemption was so quick and unexpected that we will eventually have to apologize to him...:cautious:

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 2955072
You can forgive if you want, but I don't believe in absolution for attempted rapist and in-general shitbags. He's just lucky MC didn't want to go to prison.
That is why I say that his redemption was completely unexpected.

we go from Jaye taking him on the boat as a sacrificial victim (and as you say, it could have been much worse for him) to discovering how he was Sara and Lisa's wounded puppy, how Jaye never considered him a real danger (which all in all explains the calmness with which she approaches him at the graduation party) and all his decisive gestures on behalf of the heirs.

there are basically 2 different characters

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
And it also makes us realize that maybe we have played too many of them.... :oops:

jokes aside: Cristian's path to redemption was so quick and unexpected that we will eventually have to apologize to him...:cautious:
fuck it .. I’ll choose other options or throw it in from the yacht again than choose to apologize to these fagots .. and what does the developer think if he inserts such options?!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes