4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
If this VN had animations that match the renders texture and quality, this would be a knockout 10 in every aspect.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I was just recounting AVNs that I most expect an update for and I just realized I didn't even think about CS and it used to be near the top of my list. It seems the whole Mallory, Amanda Throuple really soured me to this game more than I thought at first. :oops:
The code still leads me to believe that the best path with Mallory is only achievable by rejecting the throuple. It sets her relationship marker to something unique.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I was just recounting AVNs that I most expect an update for and I just realized I didn't even think about CS and it used to be near the top of my list. It seems the whole Mallory, Amanda Throuple really soured me to this game more than I thought at first. :oops:
Amanda is annoying so a throuple with her looks shitty. Yeah if it was a Jaye/Mallory throuple then I wouldn't mind.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Amanda is annoying so a throuple with her looks shitty. Yeah if it was a Jaye/Mallory throuple then I wouldn't mind.
for me it has nothing to do with who is involved, it's the execution, it's the fact that it comes out of the left field, with zero buildup, it's because it damages Mallory as a gf, for springing that onto the MC as a surprise without talking to him first, it's because it paints the MC as the bad guy for denying Mallory and Amanda this, it's because it makes the solo romance seem like settling, instead of the end goal 'If I am enough for you, you are enough for me' :HideThePain::HideThePain:
*this part I might be miss remembering, since I played last time on release day* I think you can only refuse them after Amanda kisses Mallory in front of the MC. It's setup in a disrespectful way both to the MC and the player.
I was expecting a throuple ending, just not like this...

And for the first time since I play, analyze and theorycraft about AVNs, it actually kinda bugs me how few people seem to have issue with that. Like I know Mallory is not the most popular, but still, attempted character assassination on the last leg of the race should concern more players.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for me it has nothing to do with who is involved, it's the execution, it's the fact that it comes out of the left field, with zero buildup, it's because it damages Mallory as a gf, for springing that onto the MC as a surprise without talking to him first, it's because it paints the MC as the bad guy for denying Mallory and Amanda this, it's because it makes the solo romance seem like settling, instead of the end goal 'If I am enough for you, you are enough for me' :HideThePain::HideThePain:
*this part I might be miss remembering, since I played last time on release day* I think you can only refuse them after Amanda kisses Mallory in front of the MC. It's setup in a disrespectful way both to the MC and the player.
I was expecting a throuple ending, just not like this...

And for the first time since I play, analyze and theorycraft about AVNs, it actually kinda bugs me how few people seem to have issue with that. Like I know Mallory is not the most popular, but still, attempted character assassination on the last leg of the race should concern more players.
In my opinion Mallory is not a bad character, even though she is clearly weaker than Jaye, and perhaps that is why the authors thought of strengthening her by adding Amanda. But in this way they have marginalised her even more.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The throuple could have been handled better instead of shoving Amanda outta nowhere and straight to sex. Just like in the case of Josy/Maya, the buildup to making them a throuple was at quite a good pace, so it was accepted by almost everyone even though there are still some folks who prefer a solo run for Josy and Maya separately.

Dev kind of screwed up there, maybe he should have had Mallory and MC talk about this before and then you are given a choice to let her join in or not, starting by MC letting her watch and then slowly getting comfortable with her joining in. Otherwise it also somewhat ruins Mallory's character as she lets some girl whom MC doesn't even know that well watch them having sex without telling him and then suddenly next day tells him she wants a threesome.......

Dev could go for Jaye/Mallory/MC one as both the girls were quite comfortable with MC and each other during the party even while playing the shot games, there was teasing and flirting from both sides so in future there are slight chances for them to go for a threesome.
In a similar way Jaye/Tara/MC could happen to as all of them have slept with each other and know about it too, Tara might not know that MC and Jaye have fucked but knew that both the siblings had sexual tension between them. So such a throuple could work too as a casual one and not high on romantic feelings just Tara joining them for some fun.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I like Mallory and my first playthrough was her route. But I couldn't shake the feeling that the authors wrote her storyline on a secondary basis. It's as if they didn't actually believe that she would be popular enough to give the redhead beauty a good run for her money. So it feels like for the sake of the release schedule, all the best bits of the plot went to Jaye and the leftovers to Mallory.

Just watch the prologue of the main story. This is a touching story of the innocent childhood love of two half-siblings, paralleled by a romance between their parents that develops into a happy marriage. Authors constantly play with the emotions of readers, emotionally attaching them to the characters. First love, first lust, first jealousy, feeling of betrayal, misunderstanding, tragedy, feeling of powerlessness, I want to tap on the keyboard to get through to this idiot MC "Just talk to her, moron!"

The MC's stupid escape, which lasted for many years. When the adult MC returns to the city and meets Jaye after these years, all those feelings and emotions that the authors carefully planted in the reader’s mind in the prologue, come to the fore. They have a long shared history.

And what about Mallory? Yes, they had a few moments when they saved the wolf cub and later, but this is a good basis for mutual sympathy, maybe for a fling, but this does not compare to his love story with Jaye. Yes, Mel gets her little bit of a childhood drama later on in the intro about her and Amanda, but again, it looks a little dull compared to the MC and Jaye's story.

It is difficult for her to compete with Jaye for the sympathy of readers given such unequal starting conditions.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I like Mallory and my first playthrough was her route. But I couldn't shake the feeling that the authors wrote her storyline on a secondary basis. It's as if they didn't actually believe that she would be popular enough to give the redhead beauty a good run for her money. So it feels like for the sake of the release schedule, all the best bits of the plot went to Jaye and the leftovers to Mallory.

Just watch the prologue of the main story. This is a touching story of the innocent childhood love of two half-siblings, paralleled by a romance between their parents that develops into a happy marriage. Authors constantly play with the emotions of readers, emotionally attaching them to the characters. First love, first lust, first jealousy, feeling of betrayal, misunderstanding, tragedy, feeling of powerlessness, I want to tap on the keyboard to get through to this idiot MC "Just talk to her, moron!"

The MC's stupid escape, which lasted for many years. When the adult MC returns to the city and meets Jaye after these years, all those feelings and emotions that the authors carefully planted in the reader’s mind in the prologue, come to the fore. They have a long shared history.

And what about Mallory? Yes, they had a few moments when they saved the wolf cub and later, but this is a good basis for mutual sympathy, maybe for a fling, but this does not compare to his love story with Jaye. Yes, Mel gets her little bit of a childhood drama later on in the intro about her and Amanda, but again, it looks a little dull compared to the MC and Jaye's story.

It is difficult for her to compete with Jaye for the sympathy of readers given such unequal starting conditions.
giphy.gif giphy (1).gif

Joke aside , it is very difficult to choose between many Gorgeous beloved girls Jaye Mal Lisa Tara :WeSmart: :love: :love: (y)
Gorgeous4.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If there is something I like more than readheads It's blackhaired girls like Lisa, but I wouldn't throw out of bed neither of them to be honest.

Reactions: yossa999

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You're saying that as if we could choose Tara... (or Lisa, for that matter).
Sorry , I play for Jaye and Mal but I am sure that in early pages ppl are making competition between Jaye and Tara and who is the best , and Mc have sex scene with her , So I think she can be LI , NO ?? and why Not ? :unsure:
But NO Lisa That is unfair :cry::cry::cry::cry::sleep:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes