4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It's sad to realize that no one wanted to share the assets of this character, so I had to make it myself. If there are many requests, I will send off the entire list of assets and the character itself.
Most Dev's don't release their asset builds publicly, especially while a VN is ongoing. The complaining "oh, me!" attitude is a bit on the bitchy side. Create something of your own instead of griping about more talented folks not giving you the keys to their creations.

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
Most Dev's don't release their asset builds publicly, especially while a VN is ongoing. The complaining "oh, me!" attitude is a bit on the bitchy side. Create something of your own instead of griping about more talented folks not giving you the keys to their creations.
I know this, so I didn’t even contact the developers, but turned to the people who make fan art, but they stupidly ignored the messages.

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I'm for creativity, I want to see more work on my favorite game, but people have assets (I'm not talking about developers) and don't want to share them. I don’t know about you, but I don’t like this approach to the audience. A lot of games have entire sections with fan art; this has made the games worse, of course not, but on the contrary, they have only increased the audience.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Hello everyone, as promised, I'm posting the Jaye model, I foresee questions about the skin that it's not her skin, so I thought so myself, but after watching a huge number of models on Render-State, I realized that the answer was always in front of my eyes, namely that the Aurore skin fits perfectly, but there are moles on it, and there were none in the game itself on the Jaye model. I, like everyone else, went to look for this asset, but it was not there, because in my opinion the author simply removed the moles in Photoshop, and this idea prompted me to make up, which conflicts with other skin. Maybe I'm wrong, but you can see the result for yourself. If someone has another skin that fits perfectly on the model and does not conflict with makeup, let them respond in the comments, I will change the asset file.
View attachment 3294237
Thanks for the design. I found the asset you are missing

Reactions: Iceglitch

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
Thanks for the design. I found the asset you are missing
Thanks for the tip. I will update the list of assets in the near future, one of the people doing fanart responded, so I will add his skin to the list. (Updated)

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Continuing my "Cameos in the AVNs shared universe" post here are some new ones from the recent update in U4IA:

1- Valeria from Intertwined makes an appearance, a bit annoyed at the overuse of the word "moist":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2- The MC from Intertwined also has a small cameo as Valeria's phone wallpaper:

3- Looks like Bianca from Chasing Sunsets is away from Tonalu and enjoying some time at Euphoria Island too:

3- And of course our lovely Jaye and Mallory also appear on a poster in Bianca's bedroom:

4-Much to Bianca's annoyance, specially at CS devs:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Chapter 9 has borrowed a page out of Mallory's playbook and really taken flight!

I won't sugarcoat it, It has been a pretty stressful month for Kentyrr and I on the development front. Two long-planned scenes that I've asked Kent to deliver turned out to not have any assets available to create them.

Normally, if we're doing something a little unusual, we'll check well in advance to ensure the store has adequate choices for the scene, but every once in a while we want to do something relatively pedestrian, only to find what we need just doesn't exist.

In either case, we had to really dig deep, but we were able to break through in the end. And we did it in a way that doesn't feel like compromising at all.

I can say unironically that we haven't been challenged with the art like this since Chapter 4.

Speaking of art, those of you following the preview channels already see the improvements we're making to old and dated animations and UI elements. Since Kent and I work in parallel, this extra work hasn't impacted development timelines as he's still chopping away at his backlog of art.

From a straight up numbers perspective, we're almost 600 renders into the chapter, with about half the script complete. Music selection is complete, and the last of our scenes requiring really custom environment work is behind us...Except maybe one at the end.

This has been a fun chapter to craft so far from a writing perspective, since so much is coming together near the end of our story. As previously stated, Chapter 9 does bring the focus back onto Mallory and Jaye as each struggles to settle into their new lives following the events on the island.

After taking stock, it quickly becomes clear that our genetically-suspicious team isn't out of the woods quite yet.

While prior chapters have been pretty predictable in size, this one is definitely in a "when it's ready" state. We have a lot of ground to cover before our characters ride off into the *cough* sunset in Chapter 10, and we can't leave any branches on the floor. That doesn't necessarily mean we're not tracking to our usual release cycle, but it does mean that if we get toward completion and discover we missed something, we'll have to decide whether it can be tied up in Chapter 10, of if this is our last chance.

So far, so good...And I can't begin to say how good it feels to have the biggest art challenges behind us!​

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Chapter 9 has borrowed a page out of Mallory's playbook and really taken flight!

I won't sugarcoat it, It has been a pretty stressful month for Kentyrr and I on the development front. Two long-planned scenes that I've asked Kent to deliver turned out to not have any assets available to create them.

Normally, if we're doing something a little unusual, we'll check well in advance to ensure the store has adequate choices for the scene, but every once in a while we want to do something relatively pedestrian, only to find what we need just doesn't exist.

In either case, we had to really dig deep, but we were able to break through in the end. And we did it in a way that doesn't feel like compromising at all.

I can say unironically that we haven't been challenged with the art like this since Chapter 4.

Speaking of art, those of you following the preview channels already see the improvements we're making to old and dated animations and UI elements. Since Kent and I work in parallel, this extra work hasn't impacted development timelines as he's still chopping away at his backlog of art.

From a straight up numbers perspective, we're almost 600 renders into the chapter, with about half the script complete. Music selection is complete, and the last of our scenes requiring really custom environment work is behind us...Except maybe one at the end.

This has been a fun chapter to craft so far from a writing perspective, since so much is coming together near the end of our story. As previously stated, Chapter 9 does bring the focus back onto Mallory and Jaye as each struggles to settle into their new lives following the events on the island.

After taking stock, it quickly becomes clear that our genetically-suspicious team isn't out of the woods quite yet.

While prior chapters have been pretty predictable in size, this one is definitely in a "when it's ready" state. We have a lot of ground to cover before our characters ride off into the *cough* sunset in Chapter 10, and we can't leave any branches on the floor. That doesn't necessarily mean we're not tracking to our usual release cycle, but it does mean that if we get toward completion and discover we missed something, we'll have to decide whether it can be tied up in Chapter 10, of if this is our last chance.

So far, so good...And I can't begin to say how good it feels to have the biggest art challenges behind us!​
Jaye and Lisa threesome when?:cautious::Kappa:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes