4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
just down loaded this game and it seems like the game hangs and is slow, and it is not my computer, it runs other games larger much faster than this. anyone else experience lag times??? If this has already been asked I missed it when searching the thread.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
"Every parting is a form of death, every reunion is a type of heaven." --Tryon Edwards

Knowing Mallory's story, this single image makes me emotional.

What her 'father' did to her was an Egregious and hateful act, one known among many we don't.

That the MC could choose to amend this evil action committed by him is such a great part of this tapestry called Chasing Sunsets.

This makes it even harder to wait patiently for the next update!!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow_steve3395

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Glad to see we Lisa fans finally got a sex scene with her, even tho it was kinda disappointing and too short, IMO. Also, da fuck was that shit with the old fart having a bigger dick than the MC's ?? Didn't get there in my playthrough yet, but saw it when I checked the renders. Are the devs trolling us with a really shitty joke or what ??:rolleyes:

There's a 3some scene with Amanda in the last chapter, one with Linda, one with Rikki and one with Tara at the beginning before the MC runs away from home to spend his parents money on useless shit find himself and forget his feelings for Jaye.
How do you get Lisa, Linda and Rikki scene? I played through the whole chapter and not get a single scene, wtf? Do you need to not be in relationship with Mallory and Jaye for it to happen?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How do you get Lisa, Linda and Rikki scene? I played through the whole chapter and not get a single scene, wtf? Do you need to not be in relationship with Mallory and Jaye for it to happen?
for Lisa you have NOT to be in relationship with Jaye

the other scenes are in the first chapters, not the last ones

Reactions: NukaCola
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes