4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I just can't see Tara as a LI in the next game. She is gushing for the brother (long-time crush) and sister (best friend and fwb/lover). Even Lisa as a LI for the next game is a bit of a stretch.

Reactions: Zero919

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I just can't see Tara as a LI in the next game. She is gushing for the brother (long-time crush) and sister (best friend and fwb/lover).
That was years ago. Who says she has a crush for MC after all these years? The thing with crushes is that they fade if the crush isn't around anymore. For the Jaye part Chasing Sunsets gave the vibe that the fooling around part between them ended some years ago. Why shouldn't Tara be able to have a relationship with someone other than MC and Jaye? She also doesn't give the impression that she's never had a relationship before. I don't think she's living a life of chastity into old age now just because her crush from her youth and her experimenter friend are off the market. If Tara ever saw them as part of her market at all. MC was her crush, but that didn't mean she wanted more from him than his body, and with Jaye it was obviously just some kind of extended masturbation between friends.
Even Lisa as a LI for the next game is a bit of a stretch.
Why? Because MC looked at her?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Legit in my playthrough I didn't even get a chance to get scenes with her lol, didn't even try to avoid her.
For people that were able to get scenes with her, weren't there only like 2? And they were fuck buddy type thing I'm assuming.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
That was years ago. Who says she has a crush for MC after all these years? The thing with crushes is that they fade if the crush isn't around anymore. For the Jaye part Chasing Sunsets gave the vibe that the fooling around part between them ended some years ago. Why shouldn't Tara be able to have a relationship with someone other than MC and Jaye? She also doesn't give the impression that she's never had a relationship before. I don't think she's living a life of chastity into old age now just because her crush from her youth and her experimenter friend are off the market. If Tara ever saw them as part of her market at all. MC was her crush, but that didn't mean she wanted more from him than his body, and with Jaye it was obviously just some kind of extended masturbation between friends.
Jaye and Tara have some kind of relationship that can easily extend to our MC. Of course, Tara's feelings for MC could have died out but she has also known him since their early childhood to adulthood and I can feasibly see an extension of Jaye and Tara's relationship with MC. It's even more feasible than Mallory and Amanda in my opinion as there are already connections between all parts MC, Jaye, and Tara.
Talking about Lisa, there is already a story between MC and her so it's easier to develop it here and end it than to extend the character to a new game. Same as Tara in my opinion.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I just can't see Tara as a LI in the next game. She is gushing for the brother (long-time crush) and sister (best friend and fwb/lover). Even Lisa as a LI for the next game is a bit of a stretch.
The MC knew Tara more than 5 years ago.

She has reentered his life as Jaye's bestie but has never hinted at anything sexual since the end of high school before she drove the MC to the airport, early morning after the disaster of a graduation party.

In the next game, we will get to know Tara as an adult, versus the 18-year-old BFF of Jaye.

I'm not ruling out Tara (or Lisa) without learning her background - her identity - away from the MC and Jaye.

Who did she become since high school?

What trials did she face that have shaped her personality?

What are her dreams and goals and what has she done to help make them come true?

Once the devs start us on the journey and give us some of the answers to these and other questions, Then I'll know if, in my playthrough(s), Tara is someone the new MC will want to pursue as an LI (over or alongside other LI possibilities).

The same is true of Lisa who we have known for a far shorter time in CS.

If Sarah, the MC's brilliant mother, and his stepfather James, chose and kept promoting Lisa within their company, they had to see admirable characteristics that set Lisa apart and above many other men and women.

We've gotten to know very little about Lisa the woman in CS.

I'm a big believer in letting the devs develop the world and story in which each of the LIs live, then choosing the LI(s) who most resonate with me.

Tara and Lisa may not be your choices right now and perhaps halfway into the new project, this will change or it will not.

I trust the story telling of the devs and I am looking forward to learning more about Tara, Lisa and the other LIs as part of a compelling story with a new MC.

I'd be shocked if neither Tara nor Lisa turned out to be compelling LIs once I get to start enjoying the new project (sometime in 2025 - I'm guessing).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Alright i decided to re-do my "cameos in the Chasing Sunsets/ARTEMIS/Leap of Faith AVN shared universe timeline". THIS TIME WITH IMAGES OF THE CAMEOS!
(spoiler tags to make post smaller)

As of November 2023:

Unknown point- Cece in Dreams of Reality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This actually corresponds with a Chose Cece-ending in LoF and takes place at the beginning of the last chapter -- outside the hospital where she recovered from her second attempt -- a few days before Lexi's big concert (the conversation starts in the LoF scene and then cuts to MC).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Here's a very rough draft of our new main menu for Chapter 9, replaces the dated animations that existed in prior chapters.

Hmm. I'm not sure this is much of an improvement. The current menu animations are a little stilted, but they do the job. The new one just feels weird; the Jaye and Mallory's motion is to rhythmic to be natural jostling and it doesn't look like they're reacting to something external (like maybe the tide). The plain ocean background is rather dull, too. I suppose this is still a rough draft so maybe the issues will be addressed by the time the update goes live, but for now I'm not really seeing the point of the rework.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes