4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'd like to think that the devs did Such a good job creating Tara and making her a real BFF for Jaye that she resonated with many of us, and we wanted more of her.

The devs heard and Tara will be a major LI in the next story that they tell.

I think that is very responsive for a dev team and I'm looking forward to learning Tara's back story the same way I learned Jaye and Mallory's back stories in CS.

I also don't expect to see Jaye or Mallory take an LI role front and center in the next story any more than I expected Tara to replace or become a major LI in CS.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'd like to think that the devs did Such a good job creating Tara and making her a real BFF for Jaye that she resonated with many of us, and we wanted more of her.

The devs heard and Tara will be a major LI in the next story that they tell.

I think that is very responsive for a dev team and I'm looking forward to learning Tara's back story the same way I learned Jaye and Mallory's back stories in CS.

I also don't expect to see Jaye or Mallory take an LI role front and center in the next story any more than I expected Tara to replace or become a major LI in CS.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Hopefully Lisa will be a part of the next game as well, she's a baddie just as much as Tara.

Never got any scenes with her in my playthrough, but saw an image saying she'll join Tara in the next game, hope it's still in the plans.
1704434521525.gif

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Only applying to that pizza, hold by those 2 Hot Babes.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"thank's for the grammar correction, it helps to improve my english
abrazo

ShaggyDave76

Feb 8, 2019
Hi all.
i played this a little while ago, but moved on to other things.
How far along is it now? I got to the end of a chapter where. . .
There's a view of a lab door, and two people inside can be heard talking about mixing up the DNA samples of Jaye and the dog???
How much more is there after this point so far?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hi all.
There's a view of a lab door, and two people inside can be heard talking about mixing up the DNA samples of Jaye and the dog???
that's the latest update, I think there will be one more and and epilogue? (so two more updates)

Reactions: ShaggyDave76

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Hi all.
That is the latest chapter.

Reactions: ShaggyDave76
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes