4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Obviously your eyes work, congratulations!
Thanks for sharing your personal motivation with us. At least I don't care if you play the game or not.
Whatever you say bro... Humor is not your forte and no, I don't mind if you ignore it... Peace be with you brother...

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
anyone know how to remove the limit for scroll back without adding a mod? dang mc died on one of my saves and i need to scroll back to the important decision but the game won't allow me to do so HAHA.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
anyone know how to remove the limit for scroll back without adding a mod? dang mc died on one of my saves and i need to scroll back to the important decision but the game won't allow me to do so HAHA.
Have you checked, I don't know, the autosaves that save with each decision you make? You've got a six decision cushion there you might be able to tap into.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Have you checked, I don't know, the autosaves that save with each decision you make? You've got a six decision cushion there you might be able to tap into.
that outcome is really a culmination of several previous choices, so chances are autosaves won't help you there... likely need a new playthrough

Sep 6, 2021
I wrote this in my review, but I feel like it should be said here as well: initially this was 4 stars, then I noticed two things in the replay gallery: you can't change the protagonist's name from "Alex" (which, for personal reasons, is particularly problematic for me), and Jaye may or may not be a virgin depending on... what, exactly? Either she did or she didn't, and it would have happened before the game really started. And it doesn't seem to be based on the obvious choices. The latter is too late to change, but a "name" option in the replay gallery would be a big deal.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Devs should care ... as this is a story centric on her 10000000000000000% and she is important the most.
because ultimately, who cares?
Fans absolutely care and the plot and story and whole game world is dependant on her fully.
This is her life story ... this is what makes her tick on kink and on relationship levels.

Sep 6, 2021
On specific choices and whether you are romancing her or not. If friend route, she won't be...if romancing her...she will be (Tara aside).
It doesn't seem like the virgin thing is based on the route you're taking, but I haven't conclusively determined the factors.
It's cheesy in all honesty and there for fan service to not upset fragile egos because ultimately, who cares?
Personally, I try not to, and I normally don't. I'm normally the person saying "dudes, stop obsessing about whether she's a virgin, women are more than their past sexual experiences," but Jaye is a different story: she's been obsessed with the protagonist since she was 6. Whether or not you agree that Han shot first, she's either the kind of person to not have sex with anyone but the boy/man she loves, or the kind of person who would try to fool herself by fucking other people (like the protagonist.) I feel like, in this case, it's a plot thing, rather than a fetish thing, so the writers should decide it one way or another, or not bring it up if they can't decide.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Won't help you with your saves created before increasing the rollback buffer, anyway. That info was never saved.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I rarely read much past intros on a lot of these, and I have read a lot of this one so well done there. Also got me to feel a bit about him and his sister and why he bailed so Very well done. And top tier graphics... saw the aunt scene not long ago Bravo!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes