4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
either there is a huge plot hole in the early chapters or the parents, although not classic villains, are the antagonist in Jaye and MC's relationship

even though they then pretend to have wanted to remain neutral
As the old saying goes, never attribute to malice what is better explained by stupidity. Sarah and James mean well and clearly love their children, but they're terrible parents. They just can't bring themselves to put their foot down long after it's clear the hands off approach has backfired.

all the problems between Jaye and Mc are his (and his wife's) responsibility, if there is a chance that Mc will let Jaye drown at sea it is his responsibility.

and I'm not talking about secret theories but directly recounted events

why don't Jaye and MC talk to each other for years leading, at least on Jaye's part, to an apparent hostility?
because Mc as a child decides not to accompany her to school any more and for this Jaye takes great offence.

but James and Sara know what happened and reassure MC that they'll work things out with Jaye, but they never do (Jaye only finds out through MC's mouth) and are content to watch as the two foster siblings grow more and more estranged from year to year, until the final breakup during the high school graduation party, and even after that they watch MC risk his life to travel the world and Jaye struggle in this failed relationship.

but then they have the courage to tell mc that they knew all about the feelings between the 2, but decided to remain neutral. the perfect parents. :cautious:
Yeah, I hate that coda with Sarah and James in Sicily. Even when the MC says flat out he needed help, they still sit on their hands and mock the notion parents could possibly intervene in the lives of their children. It's ridiculous - and IMHO it makes the MC's attitude towards Jaye at the start of the game even less explicable than it already was.

Not one of this game's shining moments.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
[QUESTION] I am on Ch.3. If I ignore the sister during the game will I be punished with a 'Bad Ending'? I wanted to have a romance just with Mallory.

I know the game is still in development, but has the developer commented on whether having a romance with MC's sister is a deciding factor for the player to achieve in 'Happy Ending'?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
[QUESTION] I am on Ch.3. If I ignore the sister during the game will I be punished with a 'Bad Ending'? I wanted to have a romance just with Mallory.

I know the game is still in development, but has the developer commented on whether having a romance with MC's sister is a deciding factor for the player to achieve in 'Happy Ending'?
You do not need to romance Jaye to have a happy ending with Mallory.

• Red Heart
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Holy crap what a game. I gather this is mostly a Mallory/Jaye game but Lisa and Bianca are also out of this world. The mother, sister and aunt trifecta is an incredible goal to aim for. Don't know how much more game is planned but if the dev sticks the landing with a good harem ending this is definitely an all time great. Especially if MC knocks them all up

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
We'll be seeing Lisa and Tara in the dev's next game right?
Or was that just me dreaming :HideThePain:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
mx drop doesn t work + link infected no false malware but real one

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
mx drop doesn t work + link infected no false malware but real one
Mixdrop is always a crapshoot for me, with all the popups, so I avoid it myself when I can.

For JokerLeader's mods, I instead go to the Patreon link and download it from there, clicking the link (that shows the filename) right below the Mixdrop link. His Patreon posts with mod downloads are always open to the public anyway, so you don't have to be a supporter to access it there.

Reactions: ename144
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes