4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Not sure if that is alredy rebortet but i dont thing that is normal.
View attachment 3161130
look at bombshell why has tara in the preview two body colors?
During that particular scene, you have the choice between imagining Jaye in place of Tara (as Tara suggests you do, and Jaye has a more tanned skin), or seeing Tara as-is. If I remember correctly, you can easily switch between seeing Tara (reality) and Jaye (imagination) at any point during the scene.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Anyone would be kind to share a save prior to the last update with a submissive Lisa, so I can try to have the Apex Predator scene ?
I've messed up my path and went to far. :cautious:
Would be nice.

Oct 10, 2022
So guys i want you to explain to me what does the two "c"s at that last lab scene mean? Is it important?
That means horny lab guy mixed Jaye's and Amanda's samples which probably means even though they don't think MC and Jaye are half-siblings(is this the right word for their situation?:confused:) they are most likely are.

lonelyGillymen

Dec 10, 2021
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I keep running into this when I go to extract... First time this has happened so Im not sure what to do.
Screenshot 2023-12-12 204445.png

Reactions: Oregon

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Would you mind explaining simply how jaye and mc are half-siblings because till now i don't even understand how..
i mean did dr.chapman steal her baby or smth? Did i understand that right?
This is a quick summary of what has been a slow reveal over a number of chapters:

Dr. Chapman used one of Dr. Sarah Campbell's eggs (the MC's Mom) with a woman who volunteered to be part of a study about this new means of fertilization for couples who had difficulty conceiving.

It turns out that the woman who was implanted with Sarah's egg was Jaye's mom and, unknown to either James or the MC's mom, Jaye is (or may be depending on the cliff hanger at the end of the most recent chapter) the MC's half-sister because they share a common mother, based on DNA.

One great irony of this is that James, Jaye's dad, and Sarah, the MC's mom, would later marry, making Jaye and the MC officially stepsiblings (and as mentioned above - perhaps more based on the outcome of any subsequent DNA testing).

Cheers!! :coffee:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To me this whole business of dubious blood relations seems an unnecessary complication. The characters would not be blood related, an absurd situation is created whereby they would be, then denied and now questioned. At first this incest/non-incest was fun. Now it is becoming harassing

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Would you mind explaining simply how jaye and mc are half-siblings because till now i don't even understand how..
i mean did dr.chapman steal her baby or smth? Did i understand that right?
Since Pax already gave you a perfect explanation I'll just add that Dr Chapman didn't steal any baby. He was however obsessed with Sarah Campbell. And when she left the company to create Polygene and Pregnia, his obsession became worse until he actually created a clone of her, using her genetic material. That clone is, of course, Mallory Chapman. His "daughter".

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Since Pax already gave you a perfect explanation I'll just add that Dr Chapman didn't steal any baby. He was however obsessed with Sarah Campbell. And when she left the company to create Polygene and Pregnia, his obsession became worse until he actually created a clone of her, using her genetic material. That clone is, of course, Mallory Chapman. His "daughter".
You got things all mixed up.

Pregnia was the non-functional Prizer pregnancy drug that Sarah used to work on before she left that company.

Prizer is wrongfully suing Polygene based on the false premise that Sarah took Pregnia research to found her own Polygene.

Reactions: RNasc4444
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes