4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
\
It was discussed previously and seems like there may have been a slight misalignment of continuity there. What was said in one episode wasn't carried to another. Specifically, we learn later what happened when the MC is reading Jaye's diary (while on the boat). So, I think it was just an error.
I see, lol into the build-up I was telling myself ofc the first kiss was when Jaye kissed MC in his bed when they were kids (the day James buys the ring)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I finally managed to play the new chapter, so far I finished only 2 runs, the one dedicated to the side girls (who apparently are the protagonists of the chapter) and the one dedicated to Jaye

I'm not very satisfied in general, I have to say that the epilogue of the last chapter continues to irritate me, the main flaw of this game is precisely the relationship between Jaye and Alex and their parents, who profess not to have wanted to influence the choices of the kids, when in fact with their behavior they have put enormously at risk any kind of relationship there could be between them, besides Alex's life repeatedly at risk in his 5 years around the world. the worst parents ever.

but leaving the past aside let's move on to the present. the run on SG takes home the sufficency which is the average between the useless appearance of Captain Tanaka (what did she come for?), the final goodbye to Kaila who only promised but delivered, the very good part with Bianca, and the part with ups and downs with Lisa. sincerely the story of her "family" problem I nfound it really unnecessary, and when an unnecessary oddity is added it immediately becomes harmful, her part in the chapter is not bad, but it could have been better, eventually the part the appearance of George becomes an important part of it.

instead Jaye's run was terribly empty and cold, it's not a huge problem that there are no stay sex scenes, but not even a real kiss, a really intimate moment. the talk on the beach in theory is an important moment but both of them deal with it in a quite cold and distant way. really disappointing.

the advancement of the overall story proceeds in a comic fashion, as indeed has been the case with the entire work, so no big deal, although Amanda cannot be utlized as the deus ex machina of any situation, in that way it all becomes uninteresting.

in general, aesthetically (the absolute strong point of this AVN) several things I didn't like very much, on all the anime eyes given to Tara

I will end with the worst scene and the best one, even if it is a hope doomed to die cold
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I finally managed to play the new chapter, so far I finished only 2 runs, the one dedicated to the side girls (who apparently are the protagonists of the chapter) and the one dedicated to Jaye

I'm not very satisfied in general, I have to say that the epilogue of the last chapter continues to irritate me, the main flaw of this game is precisely the relationship between Jaye and Alex and their parents, who profess not to have wanted to influence the choices of the kids, when in fact with their behavior they have put enormously at risk any kind of relationship there could be between them, besides Alex's life repeatedly at risk in his 5 years around the world. the worst parents ever.

but leaving the past aside let's move on to the present. the run on SG takes home the sufficency which is the average between the useless appearance of Captain Tanaka (what did she come for?), the final goodbye to Kaila who only promised but delivered, the very good part with Bianca, and the part with ups and downs with Lisa. sincerely the story of her "family" problem I nfound it really unnecessary, and when an unnecessary oddity is added it immediately becomes harmful, her part in the chapter is not bad, but it could have been better, eventually the part the appearance of George becomes an important part of it.

instead Jaye's run was terribly empty and cold, it's not a huge problem that there are no stay sex scenes, but not even a real kiss, a really intimate moment. the talk on the beach in theory is an important moment but both of them deal with it in a quite cold and distant way. really disappointing.

the advancement of the overall story proceeds in a comic fashion, as indeed has been the case with the entire work, so no big deal, although Amanda cannot be utlized as the deus ex machina of any situation, in that way it all becomes uninteresting.

in general, aesthetically (the absolute strong point of this AVN) several things I didn't like very much, on all the anime eyes given to Tara

I will end with the worst scene and the best one, even if it is a hope doomed to die cold
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I added my missing 2 runs, that is, in an open relazioen with both LIs with and without Amanda's involvement, and the chapter rating does not improve...

in theory they should be the richest runs and instead they are very flat, the part with Mallory is as cold as Jaye's, and furthermore Amanda's involvement or non-involvement in the relationship makes no difference (or at least none that I noticed)

I don't have a run devoted to Mallory, but I don't think it can overturn the judgment: it's a fairly disappointing chapter for me, okay it served to ratify a change of setting and it carries forward the overall plot, but excluding the part with Bianca it really left me with very little

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
Only thing left in this VN is for Alex to make it official to the world, we are siblings and we bang

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not sure if that is alredy rebortet but i dont thing that is normal.
1702202826520.png
look at bombshell why has tara in the preview two body colors?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes