4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
This is a game I started recently, and I found the prologue really interesting, but the early chapters didn't captivate me. I think it was mostly because it seemed like several characters weren't acting how I expected them to based on what was given about their background/personality.

For example, Mallory was made to be this traumatized person who couldn't connect emotionally with anyone, yet immediately she's being warm and flirty with the MC. I think I was just hanging onto a lot of little things that didn't feel right to me and hurt my enjoyment.

But as the story progressed it seemed like these personalities started to grow and fit better, and the plot itself became more interesting. The women are gorgeous, and I don't even find the main two winning my heart... I actually prefer a few of the side girls over Jaye/Mallory.

But overall, I'm in this one 'til the end. I really want to see how this story wraps up!

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
What are the requirements to get the most scenes with Lisa?
Do you need to be in a relationship with Jaye or not?

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
What are the requirements to get the most scenes with Lisa?
Do you need to be in a relationship with Jaye or not?
I believe there are 2 scenes with Lisa so far.
To get the first one (in Chapter 5), you cannot cooperate with Jaye in Chapter 3 (I don't remember if there any scenarios when you can "switch" this variable later, before scene with Lisa - you may want to check walkthrough for that)
For the second one in Chapter 8, you need to get scene in Chapter 5 (above). There are no other conditions as far as I remember (although, if you are in intimate relationship with either Mallory or Jaye, you will get some penalty to trust/love - hard to tell about consequences in the future)

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
You can't be with Jaye if you want to get Lisa's scenes. Lisa is very clear that she doesn't want to get between Alex and Jaye and put her job at risk as a result.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I believe there are 2 scenes with Lisa so far.
To get the first one (in Chapter 5), you cannot cooperate with Jaye in Chapter 3 (I don't remember if there any scenarios when you can "switch" this variable later, before scene with Lisa - you may want to check walkthrough for that)
For the second one in Chapter 8, you need to get scene in Chapter 5 (above). There are no other conditions as far as I remember (although, if you are in intimate relationship with either Mallory or Jaye, you will get some penalty to trust/love - hard to tell about consequences in the future)
You can't be with Jaye if you want to get Lisa's scenes. Lisa is very clear that she doesn't want to get between Alex and Jaye and put her job at risk as a result.
False. Lisa scene in latest ep is accessible so long as MC is not in a committed monogamous relationship with Jaye. Open relationship path is compatible.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I actually prefer a few of the side girls over Jaye/Mallory.
Same bro, same! In my case, I'll take Tara and Amanda in a heartbeat over literally every other girl in the game.

I still like Jaye and Mallory enough but can't help but feel there was a considerable dropoff in their dynamic with the MC. At a certain point they both just got boring.

Reactions: tufstuff

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
False. Lisa scene in latest ep is accessible so long as MC is not in a committed monogamous relationship with Jaye. Open relationship path is compatible.
Welp, my bad then. I have not played Lisa's route so I've checked walkthrough. Thanks for the correction

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
1701797721996.png
I have a doubt, in this scene (ep 6 I think? It's my first time playing) Tara says like she doesn't know who Jaye kissed, but Jaye knew, and then Jaye responds with "But I don't know.. and it has to stay that way". At this instant I thought Jaye knew the guy was MC, but then the next scene is her getting surprised... what exactly happened? Does Jaye mean that she really did not know and she does not want to find out?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 3145736
I have a doubt, in this scene (ep 6 I think? It's my first time playing) Tara says like she doesn't know who Jaye kissed, but Jaye knew, and then Jaye responds with "But I don't know.. and it has to stay that way". At this instant I thought Jaye knew the guy was MC, but then the next scene is her getting surprised... what exactly happened? Does Jaye mean that she really did not know and she does not want to find out?
It was discussed previously and seems like there may have been a slight misalignment of continuity there. What was said in one episode wasn't carried to another. Specifically, we learn later what happened when the MC is reading Jaye's diary (while on the boat). So, I think it was just an error.

Reactions: verizon_vader

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I was in a monogamous, non-open relationship with Jaye this latest episode and Lisa offered herself to me and I checked and you can indeed have sex with her, Jaye's trust will of course go down if you cheat on her. It was only in an earlier episode where Lisa said she wouldn't get between her two bosses and you were completely locked out but this latest she will fuck you and suggests she would leave the company in order to not get between her two bosses right before she fucks you.

Reactions: BeingADikDik

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I was in a monogamous, non-open relationship with Jaye this latest episode and Lisa offered herself to me and I checked and you can indeed have sex with her, Jaye's trust will of course go down if you cheat on her. It was only in an earlier episode where Lisa said she wouldn't get between her two bosses and you were completely locked out but this latest she will fuck you and suggests she would leave the company in order to not get between her two bosses right before she fucks you.
Thanks for the correction. Yes, anal for some, negative trust points for others!

Reactions: Vopeco
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes