4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Dear god how many times do we gotta go over the fact that the version and chapter numbers don't match aka v0.9 is 8 chapters

Becins

Oct 22, 2022
dear god 2nd time downloaded game in here , first time didnt even notice about matching numers , couldnt even possibily know about it...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Strange. With the new chapter the graphics are more blurry and hazy. Are more people having this issue? And second, is there something to do? I much more prefer the crispy "old" graphics.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
You do realize that their mom cucked you before they were born. So, yes, you got triple pre-cucked. :ROFLMAO:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a virgin birth! Your mom even used the turkey baster on herself - no doctor, male or female, ever got near her! She self-delivered! She's never even had a gynecological exam or "played doctor" with anyone! She's pure! She's mommy! She would never cuck you and fuck someone else before you could! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah, it´s all so obvious.
The MC timetraveled and impreganted the "landlady" who gave birth to the twins. :sneaky:

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Is this game very.. antagonistic.? Like I only reached Ch3 but these kinds of story driven games always get me good and rn I do not have it in me to tolerate that much sorrow or pain.. so wanted to know if I should stop playing now...?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Is this game very.. antagonistic.? Like I only reached Ch3 but these kinds of story driven games always get me good and rn I do not have it in me to tolerate that much sorrow or pain.. so wanted to know if I should stop playing now...?
It's hard to answer without knowing your tolerance but I think you should be good. It's not "too heavy". Especially if you don't want it to be and make decisions accordingly.

I get what you mean though. To this day, AL remains the worst game I've ever played and certainly my absolute least favorite of all time exactly because I found it too heavy. Too doom and gloom. I could not enjoy a single minute of that game. Forced myself to the end and it was the worst AVN I've ever played so far. The fact I played it during the Covid lockdown didn't help either.

But I'd wager you'll be fine with Chasing Sunsets :)

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
I don't often post but I just finished the latest part and re-played from Ch6 and, I have to say, if the Dev lurks here, that the script in this game is absolutely brilliant! This, and (surprise), Artemis, are just a couple of the best written games out there. That's even before talking about the models and renders, which are fantastic. Thank you, Stone Fox!

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
It's hard to answer without knowing your tolerance but I think you should be good. It's not "too heavy". Especially if you don't want it to be and make decisions accordingly.

I get what you mean though. To this day, AL remains the worst game I've ever played and certainly my absolute least favorite of all time exactly because I found it too heavy. Too doom and gloom. I could not enjoy a single minute of that game. Forced myself to the end and it was the worst AVN I've ever played so far. The fact I played it during the Covid lockdown didn't help either.

But I'd wager you'll be fine with Chasing Sunsets :)
If AL meant acting lessons, I feel you.. but I was in a better shape back then because my experience in AVNs were low. Not sure how I would have felt playing it now.

My doubts with Chasing Sunsets is whether the "opposition" would start hitting too hard you know.. but to your point, I am using SanchoMod so hope to make the least troubleworthy choices.. thanks for the help. Guess I will strive on!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes