4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I've just been doing a Jaye solo route, but out of curiosity, for those of you who are wooing both Mallory & Jaye, do those routes seem meshable? (ie. can you have both?)

It feels like they are friends and seem semi-open to both being with the MC, so just wanted to ask. Thanks much.
is doable,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Jesus, just read the Changelog in the OP if you've already played version 0.9
you said wrong and you shit me?? that was not a full release but a bugfix...the 0,9 release was at first days of novemeber...there was some wrong info in forum and someone had problems with saves too..that's why ii've asked wiith how game acted , scenes post credit and some preview scenes add that to 0,9being chapter 8 , was a bit confusing. so calm your tits

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I've just been doing a Jaye solo route, but out of curiosity, for those of you who are wooing both Mallory & Jaye, do those routes seem meshable? (ie. can you have both?)

It feels like they are friends and seem semi-open to both being with the MC, so just wanted to ask. Thanks much.
I'm running multiple saves including one with the Jaye & Mallory open relationship (the only one that is up to date with current content).

There have been no ultimatums or pick me/her discussions - Yet...

The end of chapter summaries show that Jaye is not fully onboard with the open relationship, but they also show that Mallory was not fully onboard with the 3sum she and the MC had with Amanda.

My feeling is that we can thread the needle and maintain an open relationship for a period of time.

Epilogue choices/moments - when we get them - could easily force the MC to pick who he rides off into the sunset with.

It could also mean that he ends up with both women leaving him for others who want to make the commitment to a solo relationship.

I think we will get choices in the final, pre-epilogue, content to decide to go solo with either Jaye or Mallory but I have no idea how that will impact the potential for 'side' fun - (if there is any chance of having a present day 3sum with Jaye and Tara or continuing to have 3sums with Mallory and Amanda).

One of my treats to self will be a replay - Jaye solo - during time off at Christmas.

Cheers!! :coffee:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
you said wrong and you shit me?? that was not a full release but a bugfix...the 0,9 release was at first days of novemeber...there was some wrong info in forum and someone had problems with saves too..that's why ii've asked wiith how game acted , scenes post credit and some preview scenes add that to 0,9being chapter 8 , was a bit confusing. so calm your tits
Yeah, because I thought you where smart enough to check the changelog first, my bad!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
chapter 9, but you will only see the new scenes on Bianca and Lisa route.
uhm...why installed it saying chapter 8 than? my last saves were on novemeber the 7th...i really don't understand this
Chapter 9 isn't even out yet. Latest is Chapter 8, in which it goes from MC talking to the surgeon who operated on him, through many scenes, to everybody returning to Boston and Leaving Logan Airport.

If you don't know the difference between chapter vs version for this game, maybe you should read more of this thread.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Completely agree.

Also I feel like the story was super rushed from the point we get to Tonalu. There are multiple timeskips and we barely get to see anything interesting. The Campbell siblings's training, the jealousy-inducing night talks with Lisa, the investigation into the Prizer lawsuit. I feel like I missed at least half of the development between characters because it all happened in the background. Literal weeks go by and all we get is the entries on the MC's diary :(

Oh well... It's still an amazing AVN and I truly hope it ends on a positive note.
I don't disagree that the story could be more evenly paced. It does feel like the "romances" peaked and is threading water right now.

Having said that, none of the "missing" things contribute to the overall plot all that much, if at all. If all those were added, it would mean either a) additional release(s) of basically running around in circles and not moving the plot forward; or worse b) jam everything into the same number of releases but take even longer than it already has for each release. So, I'm glad the devs pick c) gloss over the unimportant bits.

Reactions: RNasc4444

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Jaye, not 100% accurate, with slightly more feminine features. I like it even better than the original model.
Honestly, from the eyes to the neck, she looks less feminine to me. Not saying she isn't fair enough, but, if you turned her skin green, she might pass as Shrek's cute sister - just the width of the nose, jawline, chin and I'm sorry that that was the image that came to my mind. o_O

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes