4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
I do not know why, but my save wont start. Even with a Vanilla game or once the mod is installed.... Anybody knows why? Forget it, just saw i was trying to opne a very old save...

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChasingSunsets-0.9a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Razrback16
Sep 3, 2020
CH 10 is going to be a fiery fuck fest going by the teasing with the girls we got in this one.

I hope it doesn't turn into a finale where everybody fuck everybody

I started this game because I wanted a sincere Love Story between two people

if it turns into a fuck fest I'm out

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tara I think could still be a possibility if on the open relationship part
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yeah that's what I was afraid of......(I am on that path) , see I don't like her much and she is pretty low on my "Tierlist" to be fair her role in this story has been a bit low, I personally find her behaviour annoying, plus that she is not atractive to me, makes her more a nuicance or a disadvantage which I have to deal with. Not like Peanut who has her weirdness that makes her charm . ;)
Maybe on the solo path Tara is less anoying but I hadn't muster up the energy to play either of those 2 (Mallory / Jaye)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yeah that's what I was afraid of......(I am on that path) , see I don't like her much and she is pretty low on my "Tierlist" to be fair her role in this story has been a bit low, I personally find her behaviour annoying, plus that she is not atractive to me, makes her more a nuicance or a disadvantage which I have to deal with. Not like Peanut who has her weirdness that makes her charm . ;)
Maybe on the solo path Tara is less anoying but I hadn't muster up the energy to play either of those 2 (Mallory / Jaye)
Damn...Tara IS my tierlist LOL

Could not give less of a fuck about Jaye, Mallory or Lisa to be perfectly honest. I'm only on the open relationship path with both to have a shot at Tara and/or Amanda.

EDIT: I love this game. It's still on my top 5 but my interest in both LI's dropped like a rock as the story went on. Jaye went from endearing loyalty and love to, as she puts it, "too much". Kinda wish I had the stomach to play the rivals route...

Last edited:

Alphwmalw

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Going to have to come in here, but it seems like there's an issue with your mod. Specifically, here's the error I'm consistently getting:
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\vootu\Downloads\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc1\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc\game/game/scripts/story/chapter8.rpy.
Exception: Line with id ChapmanHome_2323b18d appeared twice, at game/game/scripts/story/chapter1.rpy:12 and game/scripts/story/chapter1.rpy:12.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\vootu\Downloads\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc1\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\vootu\Downloads\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc1\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\vootu\Downloads\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc1\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\vootu\Downloads\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc1\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\vootu\Downloads\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc1\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "C:\Users\vootu\Downloads\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc1\ChasingSunsets-0.9a-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id ChapmanHome_2323b18d appeared twice, at game/game/scripts/story/chapter1.rpy:12 and game/scripts/story/chapter1.rpy:12."

I've checked all the files so far and that id doesn't seem to exist on Line 12 in the Chapter 1 RPY file. Are there any suggestions you have to fix this?

Mar 26, 2022
Damn...Tara IS my tierlist LOL

Could not give less of a fuck about Jaye, Mallory or Lisa to be perfectly honest. I'm only on the open relationship path with both to have a shot at Tara and/or Amanda.

EDIT: I love this game. It's still on my top 5 but my interest in both LI's dropped like a rock as the story went on. Jaye went from endearing loyalty and love to, as she puts it, "too much". Kinda wish I had the stomach to play the rivals route...
I don't quite agree with the beginning of your post, but this final part is exactly how I feel after finishing the last three episodes. My interest in the main Li's (and, to a greater extent, the storyline) has dropped drastically. The best example for me is the beginning of the Jaye - MC relationship. It was great, intense and attention-grabbing, even despite the obvious flaws. After the certain episode it slowly started to become more and more boring. Like all the magic that was there at the beginning began to disappear :HideThePain:
Ugh, maybe I've just got bored with concept overall or I'm getting old, probably both.

Reactions: RNasc4444
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes