4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wtf happening tom this gasme... i loaded last save and it played a bit , after the airport scene , and the 2 scientis speaking , game return to main menu...any clue?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I don't quite agree with the beginning of your post, but this final part is exactly how I feel after finishing the last three episodes. My interest in the main Li's (and, to a greater extent, the storyline) has dropped drastically. The best example for me is the beginning of the Jaye - MC relationship. It was great, intense and attention-grabbing, even despite the obvious flaws. After the certain episode it slowly started to become more and more boring. Like all the magic that was there at the beginning began to disappear :HideThePain:
Ugh, maybe I've just got bored with concept overall or I'm getting old, probably both.
Completely agree.

Also I feel like the story was super rushed from the point we get to Tonalu. There are multiple timeskips and we barely get to see anything interesting. The Campbell siblings's training, the jealousy-inducing night talks with Lisa, the investigation into the Prizer lawsuit. I feel like I missed at least half of the development between characters because it all happened in the background. Literal weeks go by and all we get is the entries on the MC's diary :(

Oh well... It's still an amazing AVN and I truly hope it ends on a positive note.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
cAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THIS UPDTE ENDS?? THOUGHT THIS UPDATE ADDED CHAPTER 9 ...BUT AFTER I LOAD MY LAST SAVE WHERE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so this wasn't a new chapter release...?only bug fixes..why sancho mod released only now than?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
uhm and how it ends??
The last scene of the chapter is MC and Jaye getting in the car with Tara at the airport (at least in my playthrough). Then there is a preview scene of what comes next that involves some negligence in the genetic testing facility where they are cloning Bandit 2.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The last scene of the chapter is MC and Jaye getting in the car with Tara at the airport (at least in my playthrough). Then there is a preview scene of what comes next that involves some negligence in the genetic testing facility where they are cloning Bandit 2.
so same as me...than this release was only bug fix..cuz i already played this... iin last chapter i killed the eassassin and i was at hospital and wake up there...but than chapter ends and after credits there is airport scene and u go with tara and jayje..right?

nikuchan

Jan 28, 2020
so same as me...than this release was only bug fix..cuz i already played this... iin last chapter i killed the eassassin and i was at hospital and wake up there...but than chapter ends and after credits there is airport scene and u go with tara and jayje..right?
nope, there's content with Bianca,Lisa and story progress, you finished chapter 8..new release is 9.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
chapter 9, but you will only see the new scenes on Bianca and Lisa route.
actually no, I downloaded 9a and Joker's mod and Continue apeared got to the scenes after, and I had Bianca and Lisa before so now all good a Hell of an Update !

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I've just been doing a Jaye solo route, but out of curiosity, for those of you who are wooing both Mallory & Jaye, do those routes seem meshable? (ie. can you have both?)

It feels like they are friends and seem semi-open to both being with the MC, so just wanted to ask. Thanks much.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I've just been doing a Jaye solo route, but out of curiosity, for those of you who are wooing both Mallory & Jaye, do those routes seem meshable? (ie. can you have both?)

It feels like they are friends and seem semi-open to both being with the MC, so just wanted to ask. Thanks much.
There appears to be a dual route. I'm running a dozen or so, and at least one of them is threading that needle - or at least it was as of release v0.7. The RenPy change over effed up my saves, and I haven't advanced beyond that because I haven't had the time to replay from the beginning...

Reactions: Razrback16

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
nope, there's content with Bianca,Lisa and story progress, you finished chapter 8..new release is 9.
uhm...why installed it saying chapter 8 than? my last saves were on novemeber the 7th...i really don't understand this

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
actually no, I downloaded 9a and Joker's mod and Continue apeared got to the scenes after, and I had Bianca and Lisa before so now all good a Hell of an Update !
are those scenes the one with Bianca on the massage bed and with Lisa she give mc a BJ?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes