4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Honestly, from the eyes to the neck, she looks less feminine to me. Not saying she isn't fair enough, but, if you turned her skin green, she might pass as Shrek's cute sister - just the width of the nose, jawline, chin and I'm sorry that that was the image that came to my mind. o_O
Green Jaye as Shrek sister or SheHulk :unsure:
Interesting idea, I'll probably write this down in the notebook.;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Don't forget this "Virgin Mary" landlady must also have a daughter who has been wanting to do a mother-daughter threesome with you too!
A daughter? Nah she got two and they are twins ofcourse.
And obviusly the stork delivered them, as she is a virgin... (might have been Fed-Ex aswell, so hard to find reliable storks these days...) ;) :cool:
But none of them can ever have touched each other (even the twin girls while they were in the womb) - or that precucks you as well. ;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You do realize that their mom cucked you before they were born. So, yes, you got triple pre-cucked. :ROFLMAO:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a virgin birth! Your mom even used the turkey baster on herself - no doctor, male or female, ever got near her! She self-delivered! She's never even had a gynecological exam or "played doctor" with anyone! She's pure! She's mommy! She would never cuck you and fuck someone else before you could! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a virgin birth! Your mom even used the turkey baster on herself - no doctor, male or female, ever got near her! She self-delivered! She's never even had a gynecological exam or "played doctor" with anyone! She's pure! She's mommy! She would never cuck you and fuck someone else before you could! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When the girls shower, when they use soap, shampoo AND brush their teeth, guess what? Yup. You guessed it! C.U.C.K.E.D. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes