4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It doesn't seem like the virgin thing is based on the route you're taking, but I haven't conclusively determined the factors.

Personally, I try not to, and I normally don't. I'm normally the person saying "dudes, stop obsessing about whether she's a virgin, women are more than their past sexual experiences," but Jaye is a different story: she's been obsessed with the protagonist since she was 6. Whether or not you agree that Han shot first, she's either the kind of person to not have sex with anyone but the boy/man she loves, or the kind of person who would try to fool herself by fucking other people (like the protagonist.) I feel like, in this case, it's a plot thing, rather than a fetish thing, so the writers should decide it one way or another, or not bring it up if they can't decide.
I disagree with you - telling the writers that they have to make it one way or the other is Not the way to go in a Choice-based AVN.

This Is a plot thing, and it revolves around choices.

I played the MC as someone trustworthy and sought to build my relationship with her.

Those choices meant that Jaye was a virgin, and my MC was her first. - she trusted me and waited for me hoping that the MC would find a way back to her.

This is a Choice-based story, and you can make choices that break Jaye's trust.

The consequences when you are reunited as adults in your 20's is that Jaye did Not wait for the MC or hold out hope for him.

Did she have fantasies about the MC - sure, but by breaking her trust, those hopes for a future with the MC were not enough for her to Believe in him and that he was coming back.

I think the choices for trust building are legit and that there are consequences to actions taken and choices made.

IMO - Chasing Sunsets does a good job with those consequences, versus just telling the Jaye/MC story like this was a kinetic novel with no choice.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I just love this game . Beautyful girls to .Where is the next update. Is it fare away?
1704149567737.png

What do you think should be the time to create an update with this renders quality ?
2 months ?
3 months ?
4 months ?

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3224636

What do you think should be the time to create an update with this renders quality ?
2 months ?
3 months ?
4 months ?
What? We are entitled idiots, best I'll give 2 days and it better be best quality. First day for story writing and rendering and second day coding and testing. Now chop chop, get to work dev!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
good Luck with that, the amount of people just writing A.....oid, makes the search a game of patience,
No, if you're do this right you'll get what you want. As long as it exist of course. It's no rocket science but some people think the other users here are their servants and are only there to serve them everything in bite-sized morsels. I never understand that. It's much quicker to use the search function than to ask a one-word question and then wait for someone to respond. In my opinion, that's a bit stupid. Sorry if that comes across as a bit offensive.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, if you're do this right you'll get what you want. As long as it exist of course. It's no rocket science but some people think the other users here are their servants and are only there to serve them everything in bite-sized morsels. I never understand that. It's much quicker to use the search function than to ask a one-word question and then wait for someone to respond. In my opinion, that's a bit stupid. Sorry if that comes across as a bit offensive.
No not at all we both could compete in the annoyment about that :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I just started to ignore such quesitons since I play on PC and anycase need the Cprssd version I use search and tease thank Bob69 or SOL for it ;)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hope you had a nice slide! (hoffe du hattes 'nen guten rutsch) and yeah ! this dream goes on in 2024, :LOL:
nice profile pic by the way ! congrats!
Und ob! Frohes Neues!
(yes i had a nice NYE slide):giggle:.

Thanks mate, here's hoping you and your loved ones had a good time too and good luck for '24++++

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes