4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

midnight2010

May 22, 2018
Does anyone know what the wildhunt menu theme music is called?

Seems a little bit similar to some of the witcher 3 music but can't find the specific song.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Jezuz Christ, the bar is pretty damn low, isn't it?

I guess we'll need James Cameron to raise it again.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, the 2024 AVN Awards are not the Oscars or the People's Choice Awards, but it was nice to see some of my favorites get recognition for different categories.

I'm glad that Chasing Sunsets got some recognition in two categories.

There will always be naysayers for any award given - it is the nature of having an opinion - but CS is listed among some very good company.

Time for some fun in Boston and returning to the family home!

Cheers!! :coffee:

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
As far as the writing quality (grammar and making the dialogue believable) I think it's worthy to be in the discussion among the better ones. But the content of it seems filled with a lot with memes and other pop culture references. I realize there's more to the story than just that, but it's what sticks out to me the most when I'm playing.

Sure, even I get a chuckle out of some of it occasionally, but I also like when stories can have humor that doesn't require the knowledge of other fictional content to be fully enjoyable.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As far as the writing quality (grammar and making the dialogue believable) I think it's worthy to be in the discussion among the better ones. But the content of it seems filled with a lot with memes and other pop culture references. I realize there's more to the story than just that, but it's what sticks out to me the most when I'm playing.

Sure, even I get a chuckle out of some of it occasionally, but I also like when stories can have humor that doesn't require the knowledge of other fictional content to be fully enjoyable.
I agree with you, but we live in an age of eternal nostalgia

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Haven't played in a couple updates. Built a new rig and didn't have anything downloaded. But man coming back and going through the earlier chapters I gotta say, The biggest downfall for me is the fact Tara was never a LI or reocurring lewd character.

I get it, She is Jaye's BFF and it wouldn't seem right but god damn if she isn't the best looking female in the game. I would gladly trade Mallory and Jaye for Tara and Lisa anyday of the week.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Haven't played in a couple updates. Built a new rig and didn't have anything downloaded. But man coming back and going through the earlier chapters I gotta say, The biggest downfall for me is the fact Tara was never a LI or reocurring lewd character.

I get it, She is Jaye's BFF and it wouldn't seem right but god damn if she isn't the best looking female in the game. I would gladly trade Mallory and Jaye for Tara and Lisa anyday of the week.
I'm not sure if you know this but Tara is going to be one of the main LIs in the AVN following CS.

We will all get more Tara time starting sometime in 2025 - my guess.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng and Arch12

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I'm not sure if you know this but Tara is going to be one of the main LIs in the AVN following CS.

We will all get more Tara time starting sometime in 2025 - my guess.

I haven't kept up with the Dev so I didn't know that but it is music to my ears. Here is hoping it happens we need more Tara!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

00 best.png
The best looking female in the game is ..........:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes