4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I reached the end of chapter 8. I, probably, like many others, tried to be the best guy (maximum trust and love points) for both Jay and Mallory, feeding them both a fairy tale about great love. As a result, I got Game Over in Chapter 7. This is a slap in the face to the player! I had to study the walkthrough guide more carefully and replay about 1.5 chapters. There seemed to be a discussion about a cheat mod that regulates glasses and something else. Where can I get it?
Made the classic mistake you commited to them both thats why it was game over. You dont commit give them the I want to see where this will go but I dont want to hurt the people I am already with lets take it one day at a time. there is no guarantee or commitment to no one. You make the relationship open.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Pushing someone who is using a VR headset is a dick move. Pushing someone who just got out of surgery is much worse. Jaye manages to do both in one shove because she's still the same spoiled little brat she's always been. There was a brief moment where it looked like the main character would finally tell her to grow up and act her age, but no. She pouts a bit and he instantly switches from telling her that what she did was fucked up, to rewarding her bad behaviour by giving her exactly what she wants.

In stark contrast to Jaye's selfishness, we see Bianca put the feelings of others ahead of her own, even if she hasn't met them yet or knows if they exist at all. Before you can get intimate with her, you must first assure her that you aren't going to be cheating on anyone by doing so. I wanted to tell her just that, but the game claimed that would be lying.

Apparently it still counted Mallory as an exclusive relationship, which seems unfair considering how she unilaterally decided to involve Amanda in our sex life. I would think that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, and us helping Bianca get her groove back would be similar to Mallory bringing Amanda in on the action. But the game disagrees.

Creating a new route for a guilt-free time with Bianca was no trouble at all thanks to the complete lack of minigames, free roaming sections, or any such time wasting nonsense that so many other games have. This route seems to be the best of them because everyone gets what they deserve. Bianca gets her pool boy fantasy, Mallory can do whatever she wants with Amanda, and Jaye can go fuck herself.

In playing through this latest route, I did something I hadn't done before. I sent Fiona the picture she wanted. She ends up sending us a custom made dildo in the mail, and the package was discovered by Jaye and Bianca. I briefly thought that we would be able to give it to Bianca, but it gets stolen by Jaye instead. Which is not surprising, considering how she had previously stolen our journals. So this is yet another example of how Jaye hasn't grown as a person at all.

There is a scene where Jaye demands the main character go on a walk with her, and then uses it to try to guilt trip him into staying a part of her life. She says "You need to understand that I can't do this without you." If she truly loved him, she would be saying something about how he needs to start putting himself first sometimes. But that's not Jaye, as everything is about her. She then says "I'm angry at myself that I had to come so close to losing you to let go of my anger..." and when he tries to respond, she angrily snaps at him saying "Let me have this!" without a hint of self-awareness. This whole conversation began with Jaye telling him to "Just shut up and walk with me." She's still bossing him around, and he's still enabling her. Same as it ever was.

I understand that people who liked Jaye right from the start wouldn't want her to change, but it's odd that the rest of us get a big load of nothing to work with here. We can't confront her, and we can't get rid of her. We're just stuck with her being an overbearing harpy who occasionally steals our intimate items to masturbate with because she's a creepy stalker. I would hope that the final chapter would allow us to distance ourselves from her a bit, but I've been hoping for that the whole game. I'd be foolish to think that could happen now.

At this point, I'm just praying we'll get a chance to make an honest woman out of Bianca.
Agree with Jaye stuff. Those that like her see her as a strong woman who knows what she wants, but I still see the self-centeredness and acting like a child. And like you said, MC just allows it to happen.

On Mallory, on one route, I turned the threesome down, and Mallory is fine with it, she falls hard for MC and has no interest in Amanda apart from friendship.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
On Mallory, on one route, I turned the threesome down, and Mallory is fine with it, she falls hard for MC and has no interest in Amanda apart from friendship.
I kind of stopped playin because of what others said about this. Glad you posted this. I'll finally catch up now. Thanks.

Reactions: Milton749

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Pushing someone who is using a VR headset is a dick move. Pushing someone who just got out of surgery is much worse. Jaye manages to do both in one shove because she's still the same spoiled little brat she's always been. There was a brief moment where it looked like the main character would finally tell her to grow up and act her age, but no. She pouts a bit and he instantly switches from telling her that what she did was fucked up, to rewarding her bad behaviour by giving her exactly what she wants.

In stark contrast to Jaye's selfishness, we see Bianca put the feelings of others ahead of her own, even if she hasn't met them yet or knows if they exist at all. Before you can get intimate with her, you must first assure her that you aren't going to be cheating on anyone by doing so. I wanted to tell her just that, but the game claimed that would be lying.

Apparently it still counted Mallory as an exclusive relationship, which seems unfair considering how she unilaterally decided to involve Amanda in our sex life. I would think that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, and us helping Bianca get her groove back would be similar to Mallory bringing Amanda in on the action. But the game disagrees.

Creating a new route for a guilt-free time with Bianca was no trouble at all thanks to the complete lack of minigames, free roaming sections, or any such time wasting nonsense that so many other games have. This route seems to be the best of them because everyone gets what they deserve. Bianca gets her pool boy fantasy, Mallory can do whatever she wants with Amanda, and Jaye can go fuck herself.

In playing through this latest route, I did something I hadn't done before. I sent Fiona the picture she wanted. She ends up sending us a custom made dildo in the mail, and the package was discovered by Jaye and Bianca. I briefly thought that we would be able to give it to Bianca, but it gets stolen by Jaye instead. Which is not surprising, considering how she had previously stolen our journals. So this is yet another example of how Jaye hasn't grown as a person at all.

There is a scene where Jaye demands the main character go on a walk with her, and then uses it to try to guilt trip him into staying a part of her life. She says "You need to understand that I can't do this without you." If she truly loved him, she would be saying something about how he needs to start putting himself first sometimes. But that's not Jaye, as everything is about her. She then says "I'm angry at myself that I had to come so close to losing you to let go of my anger..." and when he tries to respond, she angrily snaps at him saying "Let me have this!" without a hint of self-awareness. This whole conversation began with Jaye telling him to "Just shut up and walk with me." She's still bossing him around, and he's still enabling her. Same as it ever was.

I understand that people who liked Jaye right from the start wouldn't want her to change, but it's odd that the rest of us get a big load of nothing to work with here. We can't confront her, and we can't get rid of her. We're just stuck with her being an overbearing harpy who occasionally steals our intimate items to masturbate with because she's a creepy stalker. I would hope that the final chapter would allow us to distance ourselves from her a bit, but I've been hoping for that the whole game. I'd be foolish to think that could happen now.

At this point, I'm just praying we'll get a chance to make an honest woman out of Bianca.
The Jaye and Alex relationship is the central pillar of this AVN.

On the Jaye only and the Jaye/Mallory open relationships - I did not have the antagonistic Jaye experience you did.

I found that by doing dick things to Jaye - she is true to her character and she does dick things back - she is not one to back down.

If the MC does not care about her, she gives it right back, to a degree.

Even through all of this, though, Jaye still tries to salvage something of the relationship that she and Alex had - honoring the wishes of both her father and stepmother - Alex's Mom.

I don't see why it is strange that she would still try, given the way this story is told and the relationships involved (Jaye and Alex both had great respect and love for their biological parent and their stepmom/stepdad)

I suppose the devs could have taken 9-12 months per update and created much deeper paths for Tara, Lisa and Bianca for example, but they chose to keep their focus on Jaye and Mallory.

I think they did a great job for their first AVN.

There will always be other women in an AVN who could have gotten more screen time.

I like Bianca just like I like Lisa, Tara, Erica, and Sophie but I do not expect the devs to provide a major (or even minor) LI path for each.

IMO - it would be like complaining that George Lucas did not provide the proper Love path for Princess Leia and Chewbacca in Star Wars.

Jaye might not be your preference but the devs wrote Alex with certain boundaries and, outside of game over moments - like letting Jaye drown (a valid choice the devs Did give those who chose to compete with and not care for Jaye), he stays within those boundaries.

Alex has the ability to let Jaye die but Jaye never gets to return the favor...

Alex has multiple opportunities to turn the Jaye relationship into something bad - and Alex acting like a brat holding a grudge is part of how this happens.

For the actual Jaye path (committed to Jaye and Alex does not cheat) - I found it is one of my favorite AVN love stories.

I know others prefer Mallory or Tara or complain that they have been forced to take a particular path (Jaye).

When I tried an AVN and found I hated the way it did certain things - if I hated that experience enough - I stopped playing That AVN and moved on to something I liked.

When I treated Jaye well - she was not a spoiled brat - she was a loving and thoughtful companion who was a joy to be around.

It seems that we each got the Jaye experience we chose in our most recent playthrough.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
The Jaye and Alex relationship is the central pillar of this AVN.

On the Jaye only and the Jaye/Mallory open relationships - I did not have the antagonistic Jaye experience you did.

I found that by doing dick things to Jaye - she is true to her character and she does dick things back - she is not one to back down.

If the MC does not care about her, she gives it right back, to a degree.

Even through all of this, though, Jaye still tries to salvage something of the relationship that she and Alex had - honoring the wishes of both her father and stepmother - Alex's Mom.

I don't see why it is strange that she would still try, given the way this story is told and the relationships involved (Jaye and Alex both had great respect and love for their biological parent and their stepmom/stepdad)

I suppose the devs could have taken 9-12 months per update and created much deeper paths for Tara, Lisa and Bianca for example, but they chose to keep their focus on Jaye and Mallory.

I think they did a great job for their first AVN.

There will always be other women in an AVN who could have gotten more screen time.

I like Bianca just like I like Lisa, Tara, Erica, and Sophie but I do not expect the devs to provide a major (or even minor) LI path for each.

IMO - it would be like complaining that George Lucas did not provide the proper Love path for Princess Leia and Chewbacca in Star Wars.

Jaye might not be your preference but the devs wrote Alex with certain boundaries and, outside of game over moments - like letting Jaye drown (a valid choice the devs Did give those who chose to compete with and not care for Jaye), he stays within those boundaries.

Alex has the ability to let Jaye die but Jaye never gets to return the favor...

Alex has multiple opportunities to turn the Jaye relationship into something bad - and Alex acting like a brat holding a grudge is part of how this happens.

For the actual Jaye path (committed to Jaye and Alex does not cheat) - I found it is one of my favorite AVN love stories.

I know others prefer Mallory or Tara or complain that they have been forced to take a particular path (Jaye).

When I tried an AVN and found I hated the way it did certain things - if I hatred that experience enough - I stopped playing That AVN and moved on to something I liked.

When I treated Jaye well - she was not a spoiled brat - she was a loving and thoughtful companion who was a joy to be around.

It seems that we each got the Jaye experience we chose in our most recent playthrough.

This is great. While I personally did not like Jaye at all, I understand that some, like yourself really enjoy her and her character, and I'm glad that you did. The Dev has done an excellent job with their first AVN and provided us with the options and people will always like different things. I loved Mallory and even though it was difficult to get off the Jaye romance path, once I did, I actually started to really like the Jaye as a friend/sister. There were a few chats between Jaye and MC that were really deep and meaningful without being sexualized (that you may not have got on a romance path or with different dialogue). But, that's just me, I realize that most people do prefer Jaye over Mallory, and I wouldn't hate on their choice, but like you said, there's options for nearly everyone.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Made the classic mistake you commited to them both thats why it was game over. You dont commit give them the I want to see where this will go but I dont want to hurt the people I am already with lets take it one day at a time. there is no guarantee or commitment to no one. You make the relationship open.
Not so simple. If you choose the path of an open relationship for both girls, you will find....Game Over at exactly the same place in Chapter 7. Again! Because despite the status of an open relationship, to continue the game it is necessary that the MC does not have sex with Mallory. I checked. Once you move on, you can catch up.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Seriously, you think two-timing both leading ladies competing for your love with "a fairy tale about great love" is a best guy behavior? :FacePalm:
In fact, I simply chose the paths in which the maximum number of hearts and thumbs up was collected, thinking that I would have to choose between them at the end of the game.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I don’t understand those who criticize Jay here. This character's behavior is closest to real girls. Especially in an effort to get what he wants.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Not so simple. If you choose the path of an open relationship for both girls, you will find....Game Over at exactly the same place in Chapter 7. Again! Because despite the status of an open relationship, to continue the game it is necessary that the MC does not have sex with Mallory. I checked. Once you move on, you can catch up.
You only get game over if you promise to be exclusive with them. When you first have sex with Mallory in the bed you will get 3 options that's when you can open the relationship and then when you fuck jaye for the first time in the hotel you will be given 3 option chose the open relationship. When Mallory and Jaye meet in the hallway they will have a discussion about how the arrangement will workout.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Exactly what are you referring to here? :unsure:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Then you should probably start over and try again because that's completely wrong. You only get the game over IF you tell both girls that you're exclusive with them after fucking them. You have the option of telling both girls that you're still dating the other girl and that you want an open relationship. If you do it that way, then the hallway scene goes down very differently and you don't get a game over.

Basically, don't be a lying asshole and you don't get a game over. Be transparent and honest with both girls and continue banging both. It's as easy as that.

Reactions: ename144

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
No, in Chapter 7 it will only be game over, - in terms of the relationship - if you have previously chosen these:

you are in an intimate relationship with Mallory or told Mallory you want to be her boyfriend but acted differently and in an intimate relationship with Jaye or only Jaye's brother but slept with her -> Game Over

So, if you are an open relationship both with Jaye, and Mallory, you can continue playing.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
This is just not true. My Alex had sex with Mal and the threesome with Amanda. Went on all dates with Jaye and fucked her too. These are my stats at the end of chapter 8.

screenshot001.png screenshot002.png

You can't max both characters no matter what you do. But you can max your favorite.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Exactly what are you referring to here? :unsure:
This was in the post I was responding to:

I see this exchange as an angry Jaye who is still fighting to have Some kind of relationship with the only remaining member of her family, her 'step' brother Alex (since we do not know how the DNA analysis actually played out yet).

I recognize he interpreted the scene and interactions differently than I did but how do two people so clearly at odds with each other attempt to recover any part of their old relationship?

As to how this interaction will play out - we will know more with the next release, and we may well have to wait for the epilogue moments to see what finally happens.

Reactions: Maviarab

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
This is just not true. My Alex had sex with Mal and the threesome with Amanda. Went on all dates with Jaye and fucked her too. These are my stats at the end of chapter 8.

View attachment 3618177 View attachment 3618180

You can't max both characters no matter what you do. But you can max your favorite.
I don't know how you managed to get such results. Only option #2 worked for me. All others led to Game Over. However, option No. 1 will not suit me either. I don't want to lose trust points.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I don't know how you managed to get such results. Only option #2 worked for me. All others led to Game Over. However, option No. 1 will not suit me either. I don't want to lose trust points.
I'm not sure what results you're looking for exactly but I can tell you that you just simply cannot have full trust or love points with both.

If you do not want to get a game over/get dumped by both, all you have to do is to NOT be in an intimate relationship with both of them.

Translation: DO NOT PICK BOTH OF THE OPTIONS THAT GIVE THE MOST POINTS AT THIS POINT IN THE STORY

screenshot003.png screenshot004.png

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I'm not sure what results you're looking for exactly but I can tell you that you just simply cannot have full trust or love points with both.

If you do not want to get a game over/get dumped by both, all you have to do is to NOT be in an intimate relationship with both of them.

Translation: DO NOT PICK BOTH OF THE OPTIONS THAT GIVE THE MOST POINTS AT THIS POINT IN THE STORY

View attachment 3619486 View attachment 3619487
Hm strange. Apparently I will now have to replay the last 2.5 chapters, which is quite a long time. The only plus is that sex with Bianca and Tanaka will not be considered cheating and will take away trust points.

I have one more suspicion considering how the developers love to break players who want to get all the cherries on the cake. I assume that in Chapter 9 players will be faced with a tough choice of the only girl who will remain with him and choosing the “fuck everyone” option will lead to a fatal ending. But these are just my thoughts.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Hm strange. Apparently I will now have to replay the last 2.5 chapters, which is quite a long time. The only plus is that sex with Bianca and Tanaka will not be considered cheating and will take away trust points.

I have one more suspicion considering how the developers love to break players who want to get all the cherries on the cake. I assume that in Chapter 9 players will be faced with a tough choice of the only girl who will remain with him and choosing the “fuck everyone” option will lead to a fatal ending. But these are just my thoughts.
I agree especially since mom and dad gave Alex the wedding ring.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I agree especially since mom and dad gave Alex the wedding ring.
Hah...I forgot about the ring.
In that scene, the parents tell MC that for a long time everyone knew about his attitude towards his sister. I was outraged why they couldn't say this sooner. Like, “Son, you’re an idiot, we know everything about you and Jay. Stop suffering through this bullshit and come back.”

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes