4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Do you think MC & Jaye will make beautiful babies by the time this game ends?:love:

P.S. yes i know i'm asking this a lot, and no I'm not going to stop asking for something which is my heart's greatest desire.:love:
Yes, that would be a wonderful epilogue, they deserve all the happiness... :love:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
My only problem with Jaye, is how hard it is to get her in the friendzone on a non-Jaye path. On A Jaye path, she's fine. But Mal is definitely my fav, closely followed by Bianca. :p
I'd say it's trivially easy to friendzone Jaye: just slam the door in her face when she asks him to get in bed naked with her.

The problem is that while it's easy to do, it's not much fun. The game makes clear this isn't a case of the MC not wanting to sexualize the relationship with someone he sees as a sister, it's a case of the MC being too scared to admit his real feelings. Rather than letting us define the MC through our choices, we're passive aggressively mocked for doing things "wrong." It's not unlike the way Mallory will try to guilt trip the MC into the threesome with Amanda if he tries to turn it down.

The game really struggles with the notion that a player might not be as into a girl as the devs expect them to be.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I feel suffocated among all these Jaye haters man....MiltonPowers I know you are one of them too! Screw you all!:mad::cry:
I'm Jaye first and I have made a number of posts to that effect.

I like Mallory but she does not resonate with me the way Jaye does.

I think a number of us are quiet right now because we are waiting for the next rev and how the story continues for both women.

You will hear much more about Jaye, Mallory and some of the other LIs once we get to enjoy the next release.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Radnos Salazar

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Just started replaying the game in preparation.

Can anyone tell me how the MC got a FOOTBALL scholarship when he swapped to BASEBALL for the last two years and they won the state championship in BASEBALL? Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes