4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I can't wait to jump back into this one. This is definitely one of my all-time favorites. Hopefully they can get it released soon, but reading those dev logs I'm wondering if they might run into issues. Also I am definitely not a Jaye hater.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'd say im in the middle not a hater but not a favorite either even tho ive only played her path and yet to play Mallory's but that's cause the romance story was so good
Same here, Jaye is not a favourite in looks, but the love story is fantastic.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Same here, Jaye is not a favourite in looks, but the love story is fantastic.
I like her looks & the romance is fantastic that's why I was hoping for a babies ending & family with her. Until i came across soo many people not liking jaye, I hate it here :cry: .

P.s. I'm just being funny fyi, dont report me for being hateful lol

Reactions: mintymuz

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I like her looks & the romance is fantastic that's why I was hoping for a babies ending & family with her. Until i came across soo many people not liking jaye, I hate it here :cry: .

P.s. I'm just being funny fyi, dont report me for being hateful lol
Well I love Jaye and I'm sure we will get some babies, especially after their conversation about how they "couldn't" and Jaye assured him that they could. Looking forward to seeing some two headed, one arm incest babies running around :LOL: yes I'm kidding!! Will he choose to have them with Mallory who is almost a genetic clone of his Mom or Jaye who could still technically be his half sister. How quickly we could go from Chasing Sunsets to Wrong Turn (the movie) up in here.
I'm also interested to see these "formidable offspring" that Amanda mentions...

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
especially after their conversation about how they "couldn't" and Jaye assured him that they could.
I havent played the game after chapter 5, was always willing to wait till the game is finished so i dont know about this much. Do MC and jaye really have a conversation about having babies? I'm not trying to be funny, just genuinely asking.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I havent played the game after chapter 5, was always willing to wait till the game is finished so i dont know about this much. Do MC and jaye really have a conversation about having babies? I'm not trying to be funny, just genuinely asking.
I don't remember the exact words of the conversation but when the possibility of Jaye being your half sister is revealed the player is given the choice of how to react. Their conversation goes something like "I think that means we couldn't have kids right?" Jaye says "It's a common misconception, genetic defects take generations and repetition, so our kids would have to have kids...and what are the chances?" The player is then given the choice and I always pick "Who cares?"
The conversation could go a different way if you pick different choices but I don't think I could ever NOT pick Jaye. She's perfect IMO

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Radnos Salazar

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Jaye biggest flaw that Tara exist :D

I played a considerable amount of games where the side girls were better/interesting than the Main Girl, my theory that the dev likes the Main Girl too much and it blinds the dev for the flaws and cuts her some (too much) slack. While the side girls get proper development, thus more likeable for player with fresh eyes.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes