4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My only problem with Jaye, is how hard it is to get her in the friendzone on a non-Jaye path. On A Jaye path, she's fine. But Mal is definitely my fav, closely followed by Bianca. :p
damn really I never played another path had no idea she was hard to friendzone. If it wasn't for her romance story I would of 100% friend zoned her I liked Mallory way more

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Jaye biggest flaw that Tara exist :D

I played a considerable amount of games where the side girls were better/interesting than the Main Girl, my theory that the dev likes the Main Girl too much and it blinds the dev for the flaws and cuts her some (too much) slack. While the side girls get proper development, thus more likeable for player with fresh eyes.
jaye_gun.png

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Milton's sanity obviously got on the first ship it saw and left a long time ago........
Dude, you want me to be disappointed in your sanity? :ROFLMAO:
You can't do Jaye on every path (although I suspect YOU probably can. :ROFLMAO:)

Mal, Mal/Peanut, Mal/Jaye, Jaye, Bianca, (Hoping for a Jaye/Tara too), and a path that currently has Fiona, Erica & Lisa.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think my next playthrough im gonna be a total dick to Jaye try to get the contract all to myself and everything in between since that will be my Mallory save

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
You can't do Jaye on every path (although I suspect YOU probably can. :ROFLMAO:)

Mal, Mal/Peanut, Mal/Jaye, Jaye, Bianca, (Hoping for a Jaye/Tara too), and a path that currently has Fiona, Erica & Lisa.
I think my next playthrough im gonna be a total dick to Jaye try to get the contract all to myself and everything in between since that will be my Mallory save
I just can't bring myself to hurt Jaye, even if it is to see the extra content. I guess I will have to at some point if there isn't a Jaye/Mallory throuple ending. Just "ctrl" myself through the pain.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

No problem dude, you love who you want, and all I can say is that I adore redheads... ;)

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I just can't bring myself to hurt Jaye, even if it is to see the extra content. I guess I will have to at some point if there isn't a Jaye/Mallory throuple ending. Just "ctrl" myself through the pain.
It might be why I found it so hard to friendzone her on Mal path. I didn't want to be a dick or treat her like crap, so I probably picked options along the way to try and cultivate a friendship that maybe made it take longer. To be totally honest, while it took a long time, the friendship my MC now has with Jaye is an awesome relationship. It's basically got all the love and banter, (without the romance/sex obviously), but there's no hate or angst, and it's a really enjoyable relationship.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It might be why I found it so hard to friendzone her on Mal path. I didn't want to be a dick or treat her like crap, so I probably picked options along the way to try and cultivate a friendship that maybe made it take longer. To be totally honest, while it took a long time, the friendship my MC now has with Jaye is an awesome relationship. It's basically got all the love and banter, (without the romance/sex obviously), but there's no hate or angst, and it's a really enjoyable relationship.
ah had no idea it was like that I was kind of slighty joking about being a dick to her but kind of not cause im curious what that is like

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
This is just an opportunity to thank Tara for our friendship so far... But of course before that, I'll ask my love Jaye if she wants it too... I'm a gentleman, so I won't do anything my beloved doesn't want... ;)
Do you think MC & Jaye will make beautiful babies by the time this game ends?:love:

P.S. yes i know i'm asking this a lot, and no I'm not going to stop asking for something which is my heart's greatest desire.:love:

• Love
Reactions: Acsuka
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes