4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Oh come on we know Tara would of been the absolute most popular girl in chasing sunsets had she been a real contender. Watch the dev actually sneak in a Tara ending just for laughs.

Your queen would of been dethroned. :ROFLMAO:
Well, there's a couple of things to consider. One, your taste isn't the same as everyone else's taste, so you can't say stuff like that and have it automatically be true, sorry. Two, it's not just about the girl, it's about the story as well. One of the big reasons Jaye is so popular is because of the story elements - for instance, she is easily my favourite path to play, and one of my favourites across multiple games even, but she's not a favourite in looks.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, there's a couple of things to consider. One, your taste isn't the same as everyone else's taste, so you can't say stuff like that and have it automatically be true, sorry. Two, it's not just about the girl, it's about the story as well. One of the big reasons Jaye is so popular is because of the story elements - for instance, she is easily my favourite path to play, and one of my favourites across multiple games even, but she's not a favourite in looks.
100% my first playthrough I was far more interested in Mallory as a character and LI but despite that I only have played Jaye's path because of the story. One of the most romantic sad love stories ive seen in an AVN.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
100% my first playthrough I was far more interested in Mallory as a character and LI but despite that I only have played Jaye's path because of the story. One of the most romantic sad love stories ive seen in an AVN.
I'm pretty much the same, I LOVE the dynamic between MC and Mallory. The banter is so good. But I've never done a solo Mallory run because I find it so hard to turn down Jaye, she feels like the right path. So i only have two saves, solo Jaye and open relationship with both.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes