4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm a bit surprised by how controversial Amanda is since I'm most torn about chef Tanaka.

I find Asian chicks very exotic and attractive so I was particularly disappointed by her attitude in the beginning. She does make a comeback in the end and I do have her on my harem path (wonder how that will turn out). But first impressions still matter and I'll never like her as much as I would have if she had just been a normal human being.

Being a nasty bitch so soon after losing your parents is hard to explain given that she claims to have respected Sarah. I guess in the end, women can simply be irrational and it just can't be avoided :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm a bit surprised by how controversial Amanda is since I'm most torn about chef Tanaka.

I find Asian chicks very exotic and attractive so I was particularly disappointed by her attitude in the beginning. She does make a comeback in the end and I do have her on my harem path (wonder how that will turn out). But first impressions still matter and I'll never like her as much as I would have if she had just been a normal human being.

Being a nasty bitch so soon after losing your parents is hard to explain given that she claims to have respected Sarah. I guess in the end, women can simply be irrational and it just can't be avoided :)
Tanaka was quite a filler, first used in the classic calming scene for the players in which the protagonist is casually humiliated, and afterwards for the sake of fan service suddenly completely melts down for him, in a quite humiliating way too (it's not as if the coin game is exactly the most charming thing in this world.. )

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes