4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Chasing Sunsets Ch9 - Release Imminent

An hour ago

We're in our fourth day of beta, and most of the outstanding issues have either been identified and corrected, or will be in the next 24 hours.
In fact, I've been so busy tying up loose ends, tweaking, and correcting items identified in beta, I almost forgot to post my promised Thursday update tonight before it was Friday (for me.)
Outstanding items at this point remain the completion of the closing credits crawl, some sound work, and a few more bugs to run down.
As of now, we're shooting for a release on Saturday or Sunday (this weekend.)
I'll post both the Mega and GoFile links here with the release announcement.
Thank you all for waiting patiently while Kent and I do our thing!

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't get anyone being interested in Amanda/Peanut at all. She's one of the most random characters ever, and could be a friend or something, but over Mallory? OVER JAYE? BLASPHEMY! Tara is really good though, so I can't fault you on that one. Peanut would be the one I would dropkick off a cliff and get run over by a train over all the others though.
I wouldn't do a solo Peanut path, but I'd happily include her in a Sharing/Throuple situation with Mallory. Peanut is great but a little too out there for a true romance partner imo.
Yeah, she's a bit too out there for me honestly lol. I don't mind a woman with some quirks, but with that many? Not romanceable IMO. Her biggest turn off for me is in the Mallory path where she pretty much forces Mallory to touch you. Jaye just has that compelling story, and the romance is hot. Not to mention, she is beautiful and I kinda have a personal weakness for redheads lol. Though I prefer redheaded men lol. Mallory is good, but not Jaye level. If I had a list in preference, it would be, Jaye, Tara, Mallory, anyone else, then Amanda lol.
I've never actually liked Jaye's super tan Ginger look, she is insanely hot but a ginger WITH a soul just feels wrong.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CheetoInChief

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I don't get anyone being interested in Amanda/Peanut at all. She's one of the most random characters ever, and could be a friend or something, but over Mallory? OVER JAYE? BLASPHEMY! Tara is really good though, so I can't fault you on that one. Peanut would be the one I would dropkick off a cliff and get run over by a train over all the others though.
BellaNH.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Oh come on we know Tara would of been the absolute most popular girl in chasing sunsets had she been a real contender. Watch the dev actually sneak in a Tara ending just for laughs.

Your queen would of been dethroned. :ROFLMAO:
Even as a Tara fan I have to say that absolutely no we don't know about that. But now we do know you're delusional.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
good thing that I live where I live, everything happens 10 years later... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lucky you.
Two pieces of advise:
1) If you come across any blue-haired weirdo looking angry and speaking using an odd grammar, don't engage in conversation and don't look them in the eye.
2) Buy a bunch of face masks and disinfectants. You'll thank me in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1) If you come across any blue-haired weirdo looking angry and speaking using an odd grammar, don't engage in conversation and don't look them in the eye.
They stay in the City they don't come to rural areas over here, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: they're confused not sucidal, oh and by the way the last one, refused help, and jumped into the Creek full of Pirañas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I have posted here before and will do now
Chasing Sunsets Ch9 - Release Imminent

An hour ago

We're in our fourth day of beta, and most of the outstanding issues have either been identified and corrected, or will be in the next 24 hours.
In fact, I've been so busy tying up loose ends, tweaking, and correcting items identified in beta, I almost forgot to post my promised Thursday update tonight before it was Friday (for me.)
Outstanding items at this point remain the completion of the closing credits crawl, some sound work, and a few more bugs to run down.
As of now, we're shooting for a release on Saturday or Sunday (this weekend.)
I'll post both the Mega and GoFile links here with the release announcement.
Thank you all for waiting patiently while Kent and I do our thing!
This is insane news........... I really can not wait to go on this game!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes