4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BraneJ

Oct 24, 2017
I usually don't comment games, but damn that was impressive. The story, the renders... Amazing. At the end I was left with a feeling of "I MUST see what comes next", and that's not very often. Great job!

Reactions: Ivanovich98

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Good first release, the stepsister model is too dark, I prefer her best friend model tbh.
A random theory, Agent 47 was send by MC's parents/stepsis to protect him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivanovich98

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I am actually surprised how many people are saying that this has a great story. I mean all we've seen was series of flashbacks that set up the story. Don't get me wrong, I liked it a lot but it seems kind of premature to say how amazing the story is.
This is true. I think what most people meant is more of the quality/detail of the story-telling. Even the patreon page itself said "Our goal is to prime the game with a lengthy background intro to set the stage, and follow up with content updates at regular intervals." It's only the background intro so far.

Having said that, I also agree with you that I liked what I get to see so far. I think it's great that we get to see other character's point of view to enhance the character and story development. We get to learn a lot how the father/mother are like, and the relationship between MC and Jaye.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Great start, interesting flashbacks to set things up, great renders. Just hope we will not get too many back and fro's with Jaye. They do not have to fuck in update 2 or three even if they could, but at least make it a natural progress and not a slow burn just for the slow burns sake. It is clear there will need to be some reestablishing of trust after a long time and a good talk between the two. But having them go shall or shall I not will more be annoying as endearing, while it is clear they love each other already.

With how episode 1 was done really hope dev has a better story overall that he trusts in as hanging the game up on will they or won't they and this can become a really great game.

pervynerd1979

Feb 15, 2018
Looks interesting, I'll keep an eye out for this one. Hopefully they'll add a Mega download link. Good luck to the developer!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I will got aganist what everyone is saying here and would say this game has too much drama ( like a mexican soap opera) and very little sex scenes. Is just my opinion it is not my cup of tea. For everyone else whom likes it, enjoy!!

Reactions: elysium1988

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's insanely good, has a great potential, but already makes the mistake that Dots did with Sunshine Love. Way longer backstory introduction of how the mom and step-dad met and got together than it was necessary. Show don't tell is a good approach, but it's unbalanced. Also the flashback doesn't paint the mother in a good light at all. From a neutral stance it looks like she liked to play the victim for her own faults (tanking her marriage, working too much), and that she was so busy that she forgot her son's birthday, but had the time to spare to flirt with a random guy she just met that day. Not something that would boost her likeability, step-dad seems like a good guy though. Aside from that, really good story, emotional, really well put together.

Abcd178

Sep 22, 2017
The game is great, didn't finish reading yet but: Ural mountains aren't in Ukraine, they're mainly in Russia and in Kazakhstan ( )

Reactions: MrFriendly

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So many people already saying the game should do this and that. I'm just intrigued to see where the devs want to go with the story. I'm glad they already promised to stay with their vision because the foundation that they built with the intro is great.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Great intro to what promises to be a really wonderful and intriguing story, great renders, some really nice animations and some decent sex content for a first release (taking into account there are many first releases with hardly any sexual content). Definitely has the potential to be among one of the top game if done right.

The story very much appeals to one's emotions and the writer of the dialogues seem to really have a decent bit of humor , some excellent funny moments and sentimental moments in even a single update. Really looking forward to how the story unfolds.

This and AOA Academy, this week has really been great for us perverts, the release of two games which has such huge potentials and promises to be some of the best adult games.

Last edited:

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Renders looks great story kinda give vibes like most of the games on this site MC leaves his family for a long time his father dies he comebacks to his family end up fucking all of them but regardless of that story could be interesting

I have a feeling that thing that going on between jaye and tara was there to just like a rule to follow on here,almost every game on this site has Bi Li who is already fucking another Li or in a relationship

I mean tara had feelings for MC and tells MC's sister that she is thinking ask him out but she never does because she knows MC's sister has feelings for him too wich insted of showing those feelings she pushes him away all the time,while they both have feelings for MC they end up fucking each other
J4pPxp0H_400x400.jpg
Overall game looks good im gonna play next update to see if MC ends up being a third wheel between MC's sister and tara

Im not gonna play a game where i have to watch two Li fuck each other every fucking time where MC just stand there be simp for them just to get a single handjob with zero romance in it,because in the flashback while they were fucking it was not just sex there was a passion between them and from what bartender says they could be a couple now if thats the case i wont be playing but if not cant wait for the next update i'll be following

Last edited:

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Seems like Jaye cock blocked the MC through high school and wouldn’t allow her friend to date the MC
Exactly my thoughts she cockblocked MC,basically didnt let tara ask MC out showing that she has feelings for him and after that she didnt even show any sign of affection towards him pushed him away and fucked the girl who has crush on MC while she write her dairy how much she loves him
if in the next update Dev give us a choice to push Jaye away my MC gonna push her into the fucking pit

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes