Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's odd. Huh... Because in the post you just quoted, it said;

I wonder what that means. :unsure:
I guess that means that if the MC is in an open relationship with both Jaye and Mallory, there will be an added option to be with one of them, but probably not both.

Frankly, I can accept almost anything they do, as long as they leave the poly route through Jaye available.

It is also my guess that there will be no MFF scene with the MC, Jaye and Mallory in the Epilogue, although that is something I would certainly LOVE to see.

By the way, SFS has confirmed in a reply to a comment on their Writing a wrong post that 'casual route' is the same as 'open relationship route'.

Dec 29, 2018
You're kidding me. I'll take everything back when I can find this in the game. I played it so much, but I've never seen it.
I took a quick peek at the script files, and it looks like you have to sucker punch Christian at the grad party, and then later choose the "really show Mr. Mendez off the Sunset" when you beat him up a second time. I guess this makes him dislike you enough that he won't visit you? And instead gives the flash drive to Mallory? I'm not sure. But it's worth a try because I've definitely chosen both of those options on a route or two.

Also not sure why I thought the Amanda text had anything to do with it, but it looks like it doesn't affect Christian at all. I vaguely remember fussing with that choice for some reason or another way back when, but I'm drawing a blank as to why it was. Possibly when trying to keep things platonic between Mallory and Amanda or something like that.

4.60 star(s) 321 Votes