bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Tara is gorgeous and all, but she ain't a love interest, she said it herself, she's a one time only deal, so, I stick with Jaye :love::love::love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I honestly don't see eye to eye with the devs on this decision. Makes her undesirable to me as an LI in the next game to boot ...
I agree with you and already agreed when devs said reasonably early in development that she would not be a LI. It did not sway them then though so pretty unlikely it will do now. In the end their game and their choices, but yeah I would be very careful with including Tara in the new game as a major character as well. Still they have made one of better games on this site in my eyes in the end and almost finished so kudos to devs for that :)

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I think the key for the next AVN is going to be the writing.

We already know the devs can do great renders and animations.

SO - what is our back story?

How is the MC introduced?

How many LI's are main LI's versus side girls?

Regarding Tara:

Is there a compelling reason why Tara never made a play for the MC, beyond being Jaye's BFF (IMO - being Jaye's BFF is sufficient for choosing Jaye over the MC)?

* Who are her parents and does their backstory play a part in Tara's decision to honor her BFF and never pursue the MC?

* We know Very little about Tara's family and business dealings... do they have an impact on her decision re: the MC?

What happened to Tara once the MC left for Colorado and then decided to travel the world?

We know so little about Tara post high school and I am unwilling to write her off as a viable LI in the next AVN without knowing much more about Tara, the woman who has changed and grown from the high school graduate who drove the MC to the airport.

For all we know, we could get scenes with Tara and a male or female significant other once the MC and Jaye return to Boston, helping to fill in some of the gaps in her story.

We still have multiple chapters in CS as well as the entire intro & early chapters in the next AVN to paint Tara in additional colors.

I like Tara and want to see the possibilities that remain for her regarding her relationship with Jaye and the MC - all in CS.

I'm looking forward to getting the opportunity to learn more about Tara and have the chance to pursue her as an LI in the following AVN.

Jaye is the compelling choice for me in CS, so I don't see the missed opportunity with Tara that some discuss here.

The only way I would view Tara as a missed opportunity in CS is if I totally rejected both Jaye and Mallory, finding little to nothing in their stories, personalities and character development that made my MC want to pursue them.

I feel the opposite regarding both Jaye and Mallory.

I'm looking forward to the remaining chapters in CS as well as hoped for epilogue moments capturing some of the future for the MC and Jaye/Mallory - one as his chosen partner and the other as their lifelong friend.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes