LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Seriously, you think two-timing both leading ladies competing for your love with "a fairy tale about great love" is a best guy behavior? :FacePalm:
In fact, I simply chose the paths in which the maximum number of hearts and thumbs up was collected, thinking that I would have to choose between them at the end of the game.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I don’t understand those who criticize Jay here. This character's behavior is closest to real girls. Especially in an effort to get what he wants.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Not so simple. If you choose the path of an open relationship for both girls, you will find....Game Over at exactly the same place in Chapter 7. Again! Because despite the status of an open relationship, to continue the game it is necessary that the MC does not have sex with Mallory. I checked. Once you move on, you can catch up.
You only get game over if you promise to be exclusive with them. When you first have sex with Mallory in the bed you will get 3 options that's when you can open the relationship and then when you fuck jaye for the first time in the hotel you will be given 3 option chose the open relationship. When Mallory and Jaye meet in the hallway they will have a discussion about how the arrangement will workout.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even through all of this, though, Jaye still tries to salvage something of the relationship that she and Alex had - honoring the wishes of both her father and stepmother - Alex's Mom.

I don't see why it is strange that she would still try, given the way this story is told and the relationships involved (Jaye and Alex both had great respect and love for their biological parent and their stepmom/stepdad)
Exactly what are you referring to here? :unsure:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Not so simple. If you choose the path of an open relationship for both girls, you will find....Game Over at exactly the same place in Chapter 7. Again! Because despite the status of an open relationship, to continue the game it is necessary that the MC does not have sex with Mallory. I checked. Once you move on, you can catch up.
Then you should probably start over and try again because that's completely wrong. You only get the game over IF you tell both girls that you're exclusive with them after fucking them. You have the option of telling both girls that you're still dating the other girl and that you want an open relationship. If you do it that way, then the hallway scene goes down very differently and you don't get a game over.

Basically, don't be a lying asshole and you don't get a game over. Be transparent and honest with both girls and continue banging both. It's as easy as that.

Reactions: ename144

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
No, in Chapter 7 it will only be game over, - in terms of the relationship - if you have previously chosen these:

you are in an intimate relationship with Mallory or told Mallory you want to be her boyfriend but acted differently and in an intimate relationship with Jaye or only Jaye's brother but slept with her -> Game Over

So, if you are an open relationship both with Jaye, and Mallory, you can continue playing.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
This is just not true. My Alex had sex with Mal and the threesome with Amanda. Went on all dates with Jaye and fucked her too. These are my stats at the end of chapter 8.

screenshot001.png screenshot002.png

You can't max both characters no matter what you do. But you can max your favorite.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Exactly what are you referring to here? :unsure:
This was in the post I was responding to:

There is a scene where Jaye demands the main character go on a walk with her, and then uses it to try to guilt trip him into staying a part of her life. She says "You need to understand that I can't do this without you." If she truly loved him, she would be saying something about how he needs to start putting himself first sometimes. But that's not Jaye, as everything is about her. She then says "I'm angry at myself that I had to come so close to losing you to let go of my anger..." and when he tries to respond, she angrily snaps at him saying "Let me have this!" without a hint of self-awareness. This whole conversation began with Jaye telling him to "Just shut up and walk with me." She's still bossing him around, and he's still enabling her. Same as it ever was.

I see this exchange as an angry Jaye who is still fighting to have Some kind of relationship with the only remaining member of her family, her 'step' brother Alex (since we do not know how the DNA analysis actually played out yet).

I recognize he interpreted the scene and interactions differently than I did but how do two people so clearly at odds with each other attempt to recover any part of their old relationship?

As to how this interaction will play out - we will know more with the next release, and we may well have to wait for the epilogue moments to see what finally happens.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Maviarab

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
This is just not true. My Alex had sex with Mal and the threesome with Amanda. Went on all dates with Jaye and fucked her too. These are my stats at the end of chapter 8.

View attachment 3618177 View attachment 3618180

You can't max both characters no matter what you do. But you can max your favorite.
I don't know how you managed to get such results. Only option #2 worked for me. All others led to Game Over. However, option No. 1 will not suit me either. I don't want to lose trust points.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I don't know how you managed to get such results. Only option #2 worked for me. All others led to Game Over. However, option No. 1 will not suit me either. I don't want to lose trust points.
I'm not sure what results you're looking for exactly but I can tell you that you just simply cannot have full trust or love points with both.

If you do not want to get a game over/get dumped by both, all you have to do is to NOT be in an intimate relationship with both of them.

Translation: DO NOT PICK BOTH OF THE OPTIONS THAT GIVE THE MOST POINTS AT THIS POINT IN THE STORY

screenshot003.png screenshot004.png

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I'm not sure what results you're looking for exactly but I can tell you that you just simply cannot have full trust or love points with both.

If you do not want to get a game over/get dumped by both, all you have to do is to NOT be in an intimate relationship with both of them.

Translation: DO NOT PICK BOTH OF THE OPTIONS THAT GIVE THE MOST POINTS AT THIS POINT IN THE STORY

View attachment 3619486 View attachment 3619487
Hm strange. Apparently I will now have to replay the last 2.5 chapters, which is quite a long time. The only plus is that sex with Bianca and Tanaka will not be considered cheating and will take away trust points.

I have one more suspicion considering how the developers love to break players who want to get all the cherries on the cake. I assume that in Chapter 9 players will be faced with a tough choice of the only girl who will remain with him and choosing the “fuck everyone” option will lead to a fatal ending. But these are just my thoughts.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Hm strange. Apparently I will now have to replay the last 2.5 chapters, which is quite a long time. The only plus is that sex with Bianca and Tanaka will not be considered cheating and will take away trust points.

I have one more suspicion considering how the developers love to break players who want to get all the cherries on the cake. I assume that in Chapter 9 players will be faced with a tough choice of the only girl who will remain with him and choosing the “fuck everyone” option will lead to a fatal ending. But these are just my thoughts.
I agree especially since mom and dad gave Alex the wedding ring.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I agree especially since mom and dad gave Alex the wedding ring.
Hah...I forgot about the ring.
In that scene, the parents tell MC that for a long time everyone knew about his attitude towards his sister. I was outraged why they couldn't say this sooner. Like, “Son, you’re an idiot, we know everything about you and Jay. Stop suffering through this bullshit and come back.”

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hah...I forgot about the ring.
In that scene, the parents tell MC that for a long time everyone knew about his attitude towards his sister. I was outraged why they couldn't say this sooner. Like, “Son, you’re an idiot, we know everything about you and Jay. Stop suffering through this bullshit and come back.”
Parents are the real nemesis of the story; anything negative that happens or can happen is their responsibility

Reactions: ename144

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Parents are the real nemesis of the story; anything negative that happens or can happen is their responsibility
I don't agree here. The only fault of the parents is that they let the whole situation take its course. They are presented in the game as too gentle towards children. And this is at least not realistic. I know several family businesses where children were involved in working in family businesses from a fairly early age. And in the game, according to the lawyer’s words, the parents’ company employs 1,100 people. And I would never believe that in reality parents would not prepare their children to manage a business in the future.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't agree here. The only fault of the parents is that they let the whole situation take its course. They are presented in the game as too gentle towards children. And this is at least not realistic. I know several family businesses where children were involved in working in family businesses from a fairly early age. And in the game, according to the lawyer’s words, the parents’ company employs 1,100 people. And I would never believe that in reality parents would not prepare their children to manage a business in the future.
yours seems to me to be a fairly superficial judgment.

practically everything negative that happens in the story is their responsibility.

Jaye's relationship with her brother is ruined when the latter decides to stop accompanying her to school and basically avoids attending her so she can make new friends. the parents know the situation reassure MC, who will be 6-8 years old at the time, that they will explain it to Jaye. apparently they don't, and if they do they are not at all clear as Jaye doesn't know anything when MC 15 years later explains it to her. and given that at the time the two siblings were precisely 6-7 years old any excuse about sexual tension between the 2 is really not credible.

then, as you say, they decide to let things take its course and because of that they accept that their son as soon as he comes of age goes around the world, to very dangerous places (and they know where he is from time to time) where he often risks his life in really borderline situations.

so after they made sure that the childhood between the 2 was marked by misunderstanding, after they gave MC 5 years of sabbatical, they give him their blessing. they set all the stage for MC and Jaye to never regain a relationship, but at this point they are also okay with their relationship becoming something more.

if there is a scenario of resentment and misunderstanding that MC can let Jaye drown at sea, it is only because of their conscientious parenting

by the way, Sara in particular is also terrible professionally. she has a co-worker with an unhealthy fixation on her, which she doesn't realize, falsifying the results of her work, and even that she doesn't realize, making herself co-responsible for a scam.
and even now the completely instinctive imprint has remained in the company: an unknown journalist who appeared out of nowhere is brought up to speed in the midst of a legal war, experimental treatments are being conducted without any respect for the rules, and always out of politeness there is even an offer to clone a dog. the Prizer, in reality, would distort them in any court of law, third world included
but let's drop that last part, which is part of the cartoonish spirit of the story being told.

remains that every difficulty in the relationship between Jaye and MC stems from conscious choices of their parents, who made it impossible for 2 children to have a normal and frank relationship

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes