Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If they've said harem/solo, I haven't seen it. I had my eye on 6 of them. :ROFLMAO: (So might be doing a few paths if not harem).
Yeah. 3 is enough for me. The rest, not my thing. But we'll know more later. Hell, ones we choose by looks alone, may not even be the ones we want in game.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah. 3 is enough for me. The rest, not my thing. But we'll know more later. Hell, ones we choose by looks alone, may not even be the ones we want in game.
I usually choose from looks who I'm interested in before starting, but often change my mind once their personalities are introduced. ;)

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I usually choose from looks who I'm interested in before starting, but often change my mind once their personalities are introduced. ;)
That's what I'm talking about. Then once in a blue moon, none of the girls will strike my fancy and I just go off to find something else.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
That's what I'm talking about. Then once in a blue moon, none of the girls will strike my fancy and I just go off to find something else.
WAIT WHAT!

You just delete a game, unwatch the thread and move on! :unsure:

Is that allowed or even possible? I thought it was a rule, that you had to stay and bitch and moan and complain why that game wasn't doing it for you. ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
WAIT WHAT!

You just delete a game, unwatch the thread and move on! :unsure:

Is that allowed or even possible? I thought it was a rule, that you had to stay and bitch and moan and complain why that game wasn't doing it for you. ;)
I'm sure you've noticed a few games that I don't talk in anymore. Unless someone quotes me of course and even then, I may just give a reaction and not say anything. I'm not one of those guys who thinks it's their duty to announce my departure.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I had my eye on 6 of them.
5 probably 6 undecided about the Asian girl but probably is a yes. The goth looking girl is a maybe. The next game seems to have alot of blondes and no redhead in sight which is rare for a game with this many girls.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
5 probably 6 undecided about the Asian girl but probably is a yes. The goth looking girl is a maybe. The next game seems to have alot of blondes and no redhead in sight which is rare for a game with this many girls.
They will probably get added. I think it's a rule that all AVNs must be 20% redhead. ;) But there's a lot of blondes, so I'll be happy. :p

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
They will probably get added. I think it's a rule that all AVNs must be 20% redhead. ;) But there's a lot of blondes, so I'll be happy. :p
not gonna lie I never consider myself a blonde lover my 3rd or 4th favorite hair color even tho my LI list says otherwise. However that picture making me change my mind a bit all the blondes look so good in it even the 2 blondes i'm not interested in from their looks.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
not gonna lie I never consider myself a blonde lover my 3rd or 4th favorite hair color even tho my LI list says otherwise. However that picture making me change my mind a bit all the blondes look so good in it even the 2 blondes i'm not interested in from their looks.
blondes.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm not a fan of blondes at all. There are a few games where the rare blonde will catch my attention. But 99.99% of the time, they can all fuck right off.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of blondes at all. There are a few games where the rare blonde will catch my attention. But 99.99% of the time, they can all fuck right off.
well looks matter very little to me , only important to see who catches my initial interest when I know nothing about the LI but after the learn about the girls phase is over the looks are honestly almost never part of the equation if I like a LI. Of course there is a rare exception. Take Jaye for instance not really into her looks at all I think pretty much all the other girls even side girls or whatever look better but she is my favorite cause of the story.

Reactions: Dark Silence

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I find this a lot. I would probably put blonde 3rd or 4th on my list too, but a lot of my favourites end up being blonde... Do we need to reevaluate our ideals?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I find this a lot. I would probably put blonde 3rd or 4th on my list too, but a lot of my favourites end up being blonde... Do we need to reevaluate our ideals?
lightside.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well looks matter very little to me , only important to see who catches my initial interest when I know nothing about the LI but after the learn about the girls phase is over the looks are honestly almost never part of the equation if I like a LI. Of course there is a rare exception. Take Jaye for instance not really into her looks at all I think pretty much all the other girls even side girls or whatever look better but she is my favorite cause of the story.
I get it. But I'm a creature of preferences and like a leopard, I can't change my spots.

Sometimes it's like we're not even related. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Not my fault you were raised wrong. If I had raised you, I would've beat the blonde love out of you at a young age. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.60 star(s) 323 Votes