Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It's crazy, I would never have thought I preferred blondes. It was only when I realized that 17 of my top 25 LIs were blonde, I thought maybe I do. :ROFLMAO:
looked at my old LI list ( need to update it) my top 25 10 blonde 6 redheads, rest are brunettes 1 blue as well. So slightly more blondes but a pretty healthy mix id say

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
It's crazy, I would never have thought I preferred blondes. It was only when I realized that 17 of my top 25 LIs were blonde, I thought maybe I do. :ROFLMAO:
looked at my old LI list ( need to update it) my top 25 10 blonde 6 redheads, rest are brunettes 1 blue as well. So slightly more blondes but a pretty healthy mix id say
Okay, we're getting to the point where we need a central repository of these LI lists, for... research or something? :ROFLMAO:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
For academic purposes, man.
I mean, the genuine "research purposes" was to find new LIs I've not yet met so I can go check out those games and see if I want to try them out. I guess if you have successful research though, you could boil it down to that :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I mean, the genuine "research purposes" was to find new LIs I've not yet met so I can go check out those games and see if I want to try them out. I guess if you have successful research though, you could boil it down to that :ROFLMAO:
maybe when I update my list i'll make an simplified version and add it to my sig. I tend to add to many useless details and my spreadsheets end up looking terrible lol

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah his taste is much better then Mil.... then from someone I know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (right Milton749):p

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
maybe when I update my list i'll make an simplified version and add it to my sig. I tend to add to many useless details and my spreadsheets end up looking terrible lol
Yeah his taste is much better then Mil.... then from someone I know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (right Milton749):p
I don't know who you're talking about! :ROFLMAO: Des and I agree on heaps of LIs, except for she who shall not be named. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I'm doing this when I get time, but I'm aiming to go all out and put every (lewdable/possible LI) girl from the games I play on it. Just also trying to decide how to avoid too much detail without it just being a list.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes