TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
maybe when I update my list i'll make an simplified version and add it to my sig. I tend to add to many useless details and my spreadsheets end up looking terrible lol
Try to plan out before you start. I always think of something to add or do differently and then have to go back and do them again.
When I go too far into an idea and start adding useless details, I end up with something like this. I made a spreadsheet that I'm in the process of filling in (will take a long time!) and naming the tiers I've separated the girls into is incomplete, but I've added the 12 from here, since it's where this started (no Kaili or Anne... yet?) I may tweak these a bit as I go, because I tend to get a better feel for the rankings the more I add to the list.

A couple of pointers - Tier 2 is basically the best most will achieve, but Tier 1 is those who would be in that category but just have a little something extra, putting them ahead of even the best. Tier 5 is for "Hot... but" - there's just something that doesn't work for me, otherwise she would be higher.

And yeah, I plan to do this for all my games eventually, as it will also act as a visual guide making it easier for me to remember names and faces!

I struggled to find a good Tara picture to use (if anyone has a good one, I just want a proper face showing) and the same for Linda (the "present day" look also just makes me think of Elena from BaD!)

1720884112095.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When I go too far into an idea and start adding useless details, I end up with something like this. I made a spreadsheet that I'm in the process of filling in (will take a long time!) and naming the tiers I've separated the girls into is incomplete, but I've added the 12 from here, since it's where this started (no Kaili or Anne... yet?) I may tweak these a bit as I go, because I tend to get a better feel for the rankings the more I add to the list.

A couple of pointers - Tier 2 is basically the best most will achieve, but Tier 1 is those who would be in that category but just have a little something extra, putting them ahead of even the best. Tier 5 is for "Hot... but" - there's just something that doesn't work for me, otherwise she would be higher.

And yeah, I plan to do this for all my games eventually, as it will also act as a visual guide making it easier for me to remember names and faces!

I struggled to find a good Tara picture to use (if anyone has a good one, I just want a proper face showing) and the same for Linda (the "present day" look also just makes me think of Elena from BaD!)

View attachment 3827811
bait.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3827811
You're either missing one or the dev has changed her looks since this game first started. Forgot her name, but it's the woman at the snow lodge.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sort of the other way around. The image I used here is from a flashback of MC's first time with her, although she (IMO) looks older than she does now. The present day scenes are where she looks like Elena.
That was not an original image of her though. That is a reimagined monstrosity of the before version of the remake.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sort of the other way around. The image I used here is from a flashback of MC's first time with her, although she (IMO) looks older than she does now. The present day scenes are where she looks like Elena.
of course I meant before and after in the game, the character was changed afterwards becoming unrecognizable from when we first met him. the fact that it is a flashback does not justify the change, because as you also say, it ages the character instead of rejuvenating him

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
That was not an original image of her though. That is a reimagined monstrosity of the before version of the remake.
of course I meant before and after in the game, the character was changed afterwards becoming unrecognizable from when we first met him. the fact that it is a flashback does not justify the change, because as you also say, it ages the character instead of rejuvenating him
Ah, I did not know that, but it explains the difference, thanks chaps! I found an acceptable "recent" image to replace it, and also an image for Tara that I much prefer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: John 13

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3827811
You could start a business producing AVN Ladies trading cards. ;)There's probably some profit to made there. Maybe put boobs in the frame to make them even more popular. :ROFLMAO:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
You could start a business producing AVN Ladies trading cards. ;)There's probably some profit to made there. Maybe put boobs in the frame to make them even more popular. :ROFLMAO:
It's all about finding the "right" screenshot, a lot of the nudes don't work well enough because of pose, expression, lighting, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think the game is gonna end this year anymore perhaps mid 2025
Is that your voice of expertise? It's only mid July for heaven's sake. What a complete and utterly pointless and useless post. Two chapters to go, we all know there's two chapters to go, so yes, unlikley they both appear this year.

We didn't need Sherlock guiltyfreakinthesheets Holmes to figure that out for us, Larry godamn Holmes could work that one out.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is that your voice of expertise? It's only mid July for heaven's sake. What a complete and utterly pointless and useless post. Two chapters to go, we all know there's two chapters to go, so yes, unlikley they both appear this year.

We didn't need Sherlock guiltyfreakinthesheets Holmes to figure that out for us, Larry godamn Holmes could work that one out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Could anyone provide me with saves for current v0.9? I had a bunch of them, with almost all achievements unlocked, and three main playthroughs saved at each chapter end (Jaye path, Mallory path, Open relationship path). But a computer change with loss of data means I lost all of my saves, and the Steam Cloud hasn't saved them, at least not totally. So if anyone out there has similar playthroughs saves, and also knows how to restore achievements and gallery unlocks...thanks for the help.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Could anyone provide me with saves for current v0.9? I had a bunch of them, with almost all achievements unlocked, and three main playthroughs saved at each chapter end (Jaye path, Mallory path, Open relationship path). But a computer change with loss of data means I lost all of my saves, and the Steam Cloud hasn't saved them, at least not totally. So if anyone out there has similar playthroughs saves, and also knows how to restore achievements and gallery unlocks...thanks for the help.
DarkAssassin has a gallery/photos/achievements unlocker.

https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-9a-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-6462944

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

View attachment 3827811
Out of curiosity, why is Tanaka the only one to have their last name on the card? Her name is Rinko.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes