fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I doubt you'll get a chance anyway. She makes some comments that MC misses (without us being given a choice). And then sends a selfie afterwards. We'll probably never see her again.

View attachment 3852182
View attachment 3852183
View attachment 3852184
I'm going to assume she appears earlier in the game which would mean I hadn't tried TAC yet so of course didn't recognize her.

Isn't Bianca from a different game intially? I searched some last night but couldn't find it, and don't tell me she's from BaDik that Bianca is a fraction as hot as this one.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I'm going to assume she appears earlier in the game which would mean I hadn't tried TAC yet so of course didn't recognize her.
Yeah, Anne shows up for a handful of frames (and a phone message) early on. I think it's when MC gets a flight to the island where the yacht is (definitely a flight, as she's an air hostess, but I can't remember if there's another flight he takes that is even earlier).

Reactions: fishbrain

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, Anne shows up for a handful of frames (and a phone message) early on. I think it's when MC gets a flight to the island where the yacht is (definitely a flight, as she's an air hostess, but I can't remember if there's another flight he takes that is even earlier).
It's the flight leaving Denver to go and meet George and Jaye about the will. We don't actually get the flight to the yacht. We are just suddenly there.

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
It's the flight leaving Denver to go and meet George and Jaye about the will. We don't actually get the flight to the yacht. We are just suddenly there.
See, this is why we employ a Milton. I had an inkling it was earlier, but couldn't remember anything. I guess in my head we must have just teleported to and from Denver...

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
See, this is why we employ a Milton. I had an inkling it was earlier, but couldn't remember anything. I guess in my head we must have just teleported to and from Denver...
I know the number of crossover AVNs gets mentioned a bit by many of us as well as the devs.

I did not check out TAC until recently, so I did not recognize that this was actually one of the (if not the) first crossover with another AVN for CS.

I enjoy the AVN 'multi-verse' where a number of AVNs coexist within the same general 'world' and we get to enjoy the crossovers and, sometimes, even find a gem that got missed for whatever reason.

We are in the final third of July and I'm looking forward to the next release of CS.

For me, at least, the next 5/6 weeks look like they will be packed with favorite AVNs delivering updates that have been cooking for 3 months or more.

I'm looking forward to the feast!

Cheers!! :coffee:

jeffgoldbroom

Mar 23, 2024
I know the number of crossover AVNs gets mentioned a bit by many of us as well as the devs.

I did not check out TAC until recently, so I did not recognize that this was actually one of the (if not the) first crossover with another AVN for CS.

I enjoy the AVN 'multi-verse' where a number of AVNs coexist within the same general 'world' and we get to enjoy the crossovers and, sometimes, even find a gem that got missed for whatever reason.

We are in the final third of July and I'm looking forward to the next release of CS.

For me, at least, the next 5/6 weeks look like they will be packed with favorite AVNs delivering updates that have been cooking for 3 months or more.

I'm looking forward to the feast!

Cheers!! :coffee:
What are the other updates always looking for recommends PM if you can not sure if it's against the rules if you post here.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-9a-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-11582828
pointing-upward (1).png
Cameos list, for those interested.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Cameos in the Chasing Sunsets/ARTEMIS/Leap of Faith AVN shared universe timeline
(spoiler tags to make post smaller)

As of November 2023:

1- Jaye in Summer Scent since she mentions her parents as still being alive (although i consider this AVN as not being part of the shared universe, imma add it here for continuity)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2- Jaye at the harbor in Leap of Faith where she talks to the LoF MC (James) and takes a selfie with Lexi.
3- Jaye's selfie with Lexi is sent to Tara.
4- DJ Kink (Kindra) appears in LoF and kisses the MC (James), mistaking him for the ARTEMIS MC (Aiden)
5- Kindra calls Lexi to ask for a favor and shows her the ARTEMIS MC (Aiden), telling her she "also had one at home" and Lexi mistakes him for the LoF MC (James) (meaning this cameo is after a "Lexi Ending" in LoF, however that doesn't mean it's the canon ending)
6- In Ch.7 of Chasing Sunsets, Artemis talks to Amanda in a group chat.
7- Jaye calls the siblings from Summer Scent, they talk with Jaye giving advice with her "relationship" with Alex (again i personally don't consider this game as part of the shared universe)

Unknown point- Christine AKA Sea, James's (LoF MC) half-sister appears in U4IA as a possible LI, still clumsy as ever (this is considered as part of the shared universe since U4IA is a sequel to LoF)
Unknown point- Jaye and Mallory in Single Again

Unknown point- Lexi and Cece in Fog of War

Unknown point- Cece in Dreams of Reality.
Unknown point- Cece in Beyond Tomorrow
Special mention - Eternum cameo in Chasing Sunsets chapter 8

This post will be updated as more cameos happen.
The list doesn't include -U41a- Episode 2 cameos.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
4.60 star(s) 323 Votes