TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Out of curiosity, why is Tanaka the only one to have their last name on the card? Her name is Rinko.
Just because it's a more regular name, and therefore more recognisable. How often is she referred to as Rinko as opposed to Tanaka/Chef Tanaka?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
No news is good news, but I think we're going to slip into August on the update.

Fine by me if that means we get more sexytime with best girl Bianca.

Reactions: Ilhares

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
our render count sits at 1200
1721439917719.png shrek-meme-face-idlememe-1.jpg

Also I don't care whos feelings get hurt, it has to be said that this has the worst status updates gaps of all the big games. Make it biweekly at least, even 'I posed some renders and scratched my balls' is better than crickets and people forgetting the game existing. If you wouldn't go on their discord you would think the game is an afterthought for them.

I hope they reconsider and have them more often for future games, bts stuff always keeps the hype train going. :p

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Also I don't care whos feelings get hurt, it has to be said that this has the worst status updates gaps of all the big games. Make it biweekly at least, even 'I posed some renders and scratched my balls' is better than crickets and people forgetting the game existing. If you wouldn't go on their discord you would think the game is an afterthought for them.
They use Discord to communicate and Patreon/Steam not so much. I don't see the problem.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
They use Discord to communicate and Patreon/Steam not so much. I don't see the problem.
There isn't a problem, they're just whining a bit this week. Given how they handled Tara, I'm not entirely surprised, it's a fair criticism, but lots of games have longer dev cycles. Everything will be fine.

Reactions: Schattenlust

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I doubt you'll get a chance anyway. She makes some comments that MC misses (without us being a choice). And then sends a selfie afterwards. We'll probably never see her again.

View attachment 3852182
View attachment 3852183
View attachment 3852184
aw that's to bad don't recall this part of the game but when i replay it come update was hoping we can have sex with her as it be funny to see a crossover like this when the game she is from is all about sharing her haha.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes