siath70

Apr 5, 2019
In the end I liked the ‘final‘ update. The few animations they do really are top tier, the Jaye riding one a couple of updates ago and the one from this episode are great. Main complaint is there are far to few.

I tend to agree with those commending here the decision to make the polyamory ending only available if you skip two of the major sex scenes with one of the characters is simply bizarre. I get the logic of it needing to be Jaye’s idea but you can still get to that through the thrupple choices.

Main complaint is the lack of a threesome. Fingers crossed for the long shot three way in the final chapter or whatever they’re calling it.
Actually, Jaye makes it quite clear she is not into that (threeway with Mal), or anyone else for that matter. She is also only allowing Mal in, no one else at all. I am guessing Tara is pretty much out of the picture as her lover too.
The ending (current version) feels a bit rushed. He says he'll talk to Mal and you are suddenly in a bar with them both. I feel like there was a whole skip where he would talk to Mal and then they would all talk and Mal and him would sleep together.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
She has a bf whom she flaunts in your face to gut you - she does, twist her dagger deep and when you do anything about it, you run away and she shuts down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC never was afforded any agency by his family - they told him to shun Jaye, then they let things happen and left with MC and Jaye still bleeding outta their open wounds. Mal could have been the doctor, but Lisa was only afforded the nurse status.
He was never told to shun Jaye, ever, he did that himself. Both, the MC and Jaye, never grew up enough to just talk things out and there was a constant rift between them even though they loved each other. Sometimes, as in real life, things just can't be patched up or go back to the way it was. The MC knew they needed to grow and he left to give them that chance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really think you should go back and replay the game and really read everything that is going on. If you feel this way, you missed a lot.

Side note:
I would think about supporting the Dev, but they lock up all their news. Honestly you should have some public news about what is going on, everything locked behind a paywall isn't a very good thing.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Actually, Jaye makes it quite clear she is not into that (threeway with Mal), or anyone else for that matter. She is also only allowing Mal in, no one else at all. I am guessing Tara is pretty much out of the picture as her lover too.
The ending (current version) feels a bit rushed. He says he'll talk to Mal and you are suddenly in a bar with them both. I feel like there was a whole skip where he would talk to Mal and then they would all talk and Mal and him would sleep together.
I understand she says that, however the game is clearly written to show they have chemistry themselves. We also know Jaye and Malory are at least somewhat bisexual. So while I don't expect it, I don't think it would be out of left field for them to include one in the epilogue or whatever they are calling it. If they don't it's a missed oppurtunity.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
yea not completed, but road to this throuple is not so good. Outta nowhere in last chapter Jaye is interested in it? there is no a real build up for this. Girls should discuss that thing with each other first. Not to mention MC is forced to put Mallory in friendzone to get that option. That also means he is not interested in her - friends forever. So this scenario really no make any sense
Open relationship should be the only right route to form this throuple
There was zero buildup, or hints for Mal and Amanda also, I dont know why people are surprised.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let MC be the catalist .. just like back in the cabin and back in Rome and you name it he is there and girls stirr their inner most kinky desire gnomettes who in turn put hotter and meaner thoughts into their minds and MC ends up coaching them through the most erotic and emotionally charged experience of their lives.
There was zero buildup, or hints for Mal and Amanda also, I dont know why people are surprised.
Wrong!
She is the Femme fatale, red blooded, high heels, devourer of all you have holy in your soul, man eater, woman of your fate.
It's Stephanie
Stephanie

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I understand she says that, however the game is clearly written to show they have chemistry themselves. We also know Jaye and Malory are at least somewhat bisexual. So while I don't expect it, I don't think it would be out of left field for them to include one in the epilogue or whatever they are calling it. If they don't it's a missed oppurtunity.
Right, but Jaye is a jealous person, which she tries to hide. This alone would tell me it would never work, jealousy and multiple partners do not work.
That aside, I think her point was, she doesn't want to see him with anyone else and that was stopping her from a threesome. Even when he eludes to a threesome with Tara because of their teasing, she basically say not ever gonna happen.
I do see your point though... I think the whole thing could have been expanded upon and some of the choices could have been up to us too.

Like I said before, the end felt very much rushed. as going to have to be out there for a month hiding then suddenly it was a day. The the stuff that happened with Mal and her editor.
It was like this huge build up for exploring the shit between Jaye, Mal and the MC and the set up for more conflict. Then it was suddenly flushed away for some reason.
Could have easily been another chapter to wrap things up, a few loose ends right now. Amanda being a major one. As silly as it sounds, her belly button jewelry was never explained (yet) and the ring his parents gave him that Jaye picked out at the age of like 8.
Yeah, I know the epilogue is coming... I feel like the epilogue is going to leave us with more questions. I was honestly expecting to see a fast forward of their lives as they lived happily ever after or what ever the end might be.

Though I enjoyed it a lot, I want the thanks the Devs for all their hard work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs literally want to do just what you said - word for word ... it is like you already read their thoughts from their explicit post.
Yeah, I know the epilogue is coming... I feel like the epilogue is going to leave us with more questions. I was honestly expecting to see a fast forward of their lives as they lived happily ever after or what ever the end might be.

Chapter 9 will lock in the player's ending, which will be explored in greater detail in the final content update
hopefully by the end of this year.

There are still some story lines left to wrap up in the next update,
as well as some exposition on how things will evolve for characters
as the ripple effects of their decisions expand both through family, friendships, and even the world.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, this episode seems to have really caused quite a storm... The Jaye solo route is my main route... In this, Mallory is a good friend, but she wants more... Definitely no sex with Mallory in the cabin.... I did NOT tell her in the morning: "I wish it were different..." I was also surprised by Jaye's dialogue after the sex scene... Why does Jaye want to force Mallory on me? After all, I told Jaye that I only love her... Of course we love Mallory because she's "family", but I don't want the three of us living together... So I replied: "I have another idea"... In the end at the bar only Jaye appeared... This is definitely Jaye's solo route for me... But in the "chapter summary" there is still a "distraction" : Mallory is a good friend, but wants more... Why? What else do you want? I hope this doesn't affect the "epilogue"...
If I load the same save and choose the opposite of the two choices, then Jaye and Mallory come to the bar... This is my second route because I like Mallory, but the main girl will always be Jaye... And now I say that in the "epilogue" we see Jaye, with a big belly, so she's going to have a baby... Why? Jaye wants a baby, Mc gave her "cream" and then in the morning they talk about incest in the news... MC jokingly says: Loser... Haha, this is where DEV betrayed himself and this was the "sign" that MC too will be a "loser"... (in a good way) ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What part of: ”this is not about you, you dingus!” of the entire game of MC did you not get?
Any, by the looks of your rant.
If I load the same save and choose the opposite of the two choices, then Jaye and Mallory come to the bar... This is my second route because I like Mallory, but the main girl will always be Jaye... And now I say that in the "epilogue" we see Jaye, with a big belly, so she's going to have a baby... Why? Jaye wants a baby, Mc gave her "cream" and then in the morning they talk about incest in the news... MC jokingly says: Luser... Haha, this is where DEV betrayed himself and this was the "sign" that MC too will be a "loser"... (in a good way)
Jaye has a stand in doofus for a ”BF” come into her room and almost rape her, just to taunt and make MC miserable, so he propositions her - MC never does, he just runs away.

Jaye has a BFF jilling her day and night, in her room, to make MC jealous - MC never gets jealous, he just sulks and leaves cowardly in the night.

I was also surprised by Jaye's dialogue after the sex scene... Why does Jaye want to force Mallory on me? After all, I told Jaye that I only loved her... Of course we love Mallory because she's "family", but I don't want the three of us living together...
What girls do with their girls has never been up for discussion for MC. Quit yappin” and enjoy these marvellous bombshells who love you more than you will ever see love IRL.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
What part of: ”this is not about you, you dingus!” of the entire game of MC did you not get?

Jaye has a stand in doofus for a ”BF” come into her room and almost rape her, just to taunt and make MC miserable, so he propositions her - MC never does, he just runs away.

Jaye has a BFF jilling her day and night, in her room, to make MC jealous - MC never gets jealous, he just sulks and leaves cowardly in the night.

What girls do with their girls has never been up for discussion for MC. Quit yappin” and enjoy these marvellous bombshells who love you more than you will ever see love IRL.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Sure dude, that's an opinion too... Anyone can freely express their fantasy... (y)

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024

I think you and I played two different games.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Dude really. Your comments were much more of a rant than Acsuka's were. He was just expressing his thoughts on his path. And I for one, was interested in what he was saying.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Did anyone succeed in achieving Mallory full trust points 90/90 while also full love point 100/100 ?
I only can get 88 trust points and 100 love points in Mallory solo path.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Did anyone succeed in achieving Mallory full trust points 90/90 while also full love point 100/100 ?
I only got 88 too, I was wondering about that and was going to see where I missed them. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: OWSam000

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I only got 88 too, I was wondering about that and was going to see where I missed them. I'll let you know if I find anything.
I ended up with 86 trust and 94 love on my Mallory ending, and somehow 86 trust and 101 love for Mallory on my Jaye/poly ending :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 321 Votes