FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Does it really count as completed when there's no epilogue yet? And I hope just to give a middle finger to Patreon during that Jaye and MC have a baby and after the routine vaccinations and genetic tests of it it's revealed that they are actually bro/sis.

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Does it really count as completed when there's no epilogue yet? And I hope just to give a middle finger to Patreon during that Jaye and MC have a baby and after the routine vaccinations and genetic tests of it it's revealed that they are actually bro/sis.
It SHOULDN'T count as completed, people seeing the tag, playing it then think "that's it?!?"...when its not

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
If you uses Sancho's mod then no, you would need his save fixer, and if for some reason you played the Steam version those save are not compatible either as they are different versions.

One of the reasons there is a mod for Steam and one for Patreon.
what are you on about? the patreon (f95) and steam saves ARE compatible. the reason sancho made a steam version of the mod was so he could account for achievement flags on the steam side, as those made no sense in the patreon version (or at least that's what i remember he said). as long as you have the save fix file, you can port your saves to whichever version you want. i have both and i've ported the saves from one to another multiple times, with the different mod versions on each. you are most likely talking about the folder in appdata which isn't shared between version because steam has its own default folder that gets synced to their cloud. go into the "game" folder, copy the save folder (or specific save slot) and just move it from one release to the other and you're golden.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
What a lovely ending. I always enjoy how the game always hit the right notes for me. One thing I want to mention specifically is that I really love how the characters have great facial expression. I can feel their emotion.

Looking forward to the epilogue and the next game.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I was the only one that found kinda odd the "post-credit" scene with Fiona and Christian?
Yeah, that was odd. I wasn't really surprised to see Christian, since he has made a habit of showing up like this, but Fiona was unexpected.
Shooting Mal in the ass when she takes a leak...:ROFLMAO:
Aaand they've both now dumped MC for going the open route :FacePalm:
:poop:
That's choice-based (both dumping you). You must have not made a good enough impression on Jaye in earlier chapters (and possibly this one too), as Jaye doesn't always dump you as well.
Maybe the devs were never as invested in the story as it seemed early on, or maybe they just want to wrap this up and move on to their next game, but this was not a good place to plant the flag and call it a day. The story needs more than some ending slides to close things out properly. Involving the MC in the resolution would be a good start.
I guess this is one of those spots where we remember the game isn't actually finished yet, because we haven't had the epilogue, which will close out those chosen paths.
And i dont know how the epilogue is going to be, but if we stop to think MILF and her daughter didnt had a real purpose in the story either, MC had some story with them in the past, the game took a little while with them at the beginning...then they vanish just like Fiona, just appearing in some brief text messages conversations...i thought MC would travel to meet with them at some point before the end of the game.
I wonder if something with Erika/Linda might be in the epilogue if you are single - Erika said in her last text message that she was travelling and hinted she might show up at your door.
Also, i went Jay route but now seems im being forced into a poly relationship with Jaye and Malory even though i chose not to pursue both of them back when the option to do so was offered in ep 5 or 6 if im not wrong and i friend zoned Malory at that point where i was offered to chose between them?
You're not forced into a poly relationship, you can turn it down and just have Mallory move in without the relationship part. Okay there's an element to that of "see how it goes", but it starts with a literal "I have a different idea in mind" when Jaye raises the topic.
YOU WILL GET TOGETHER WITH JAYE, YOU WILL NOT STRAY FROM THIS PATH OR I WILL FUCK YOU OVER! THE CHOICES I PUT INTO THE GAME DON"T MATTER, PICK JAYE OR ELSE. :ROFLMAO:
I haven't tried a path where I end up with neither, but I easily got a path where I'm not forced to be with Jaye. In my Mallory path, the character card for Jaye now says she loves me, but only as a brother, and towards the end of chapter 9, while putting Jaye to bed, the dialogue is something like "we've both moved on, now."
Talking about linda, anything with her and Erica in one of the endings?
No, neither Linda or Erika are mentioned (unless it's in a path I've not played - I haven't seen if there's a path where you can already drop both Mallory and Jaye by the end of Chapter 8). The epilogue might (or might not) have an opening for Erika though, possibly Linda too/instead.
Going through the faithful Jaye route forces players into the throuple route, while pursing the open relationship path for both girls forces players into the Jaye route at the end...
You can also have the faithful Jaye route with just Jaye, and the open relationship route with neither girl, so there's no "forced" element to it.
I had a feeling the open relationship path with both would ultimately lead to them giving the players a choice to choose 1, if throuple was not in the mix, but that path is a complete dead end with both of them leaving MC's ass?! What kind of stupid decision was that? I guess they wanted to punish a player who chooses to be a playboy and not a loyal lover. In addition you have added the possibility of a throuple with jaye being the primary romance, how will mallory who has never seen jaye as a potential lover and who is also not in a relationship with MC agree to join the throuple? When she has feelings for MC and Peanut right? What the fuck kind of disastrous writing is that?
Depending on stats/options, both girls don't necessarily leave you on the "open" path. On the "throuple" I think it's important to recognise the difference. Jaye spells it out quite clearly that she isn't intending an actual throuple, which is where all three players will have some involvement with each other. Jaye is suggesting a parrellel polyamory (yes, I looked it up) whereby you have two (in this case) partners, but they don't get involved with each other. Although Jaye does mention Peanut in terms of "I'm also not interested in whatever Mallory has going with Amanda", I also have no idea if/how Amanda would fit in.
Ohh damn, so there is no SOLO JAYE route at all?
Yes, there is a Jaye solo route.

Whew. Good morning all!

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
there is solo route, if you meet conditions for thoruple, extra conversation appear with Jaye after sex scene and you have choice - thoruple or solo. Also, if you don't meet conditions for thoruple, then you are automatically locked in solo path, and that conversation never appear
I've tried about 3 times and I always end up being kicked by the 2 women each time, but could you help me on how to get to the point where this option appears for me? What should I do?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This ending was honestly about what I was expecting. It's a good story but the devs were never going to be able to stick the landing. Maybe the epilogue will improve things a bit and I sure it will; this game is still a 9/10 overall.

Last edited:

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I've tried about 3 times and I always end up being kicked by the 2 women each time, but could you help me on how to get to the point where this option appears for me? What should I do?
- rom path for Jaye, maximize Mal path when possible.
- help Jaye get into John Hopkins pre-med
- tell Mall you wish things could have been different after the forest scene
- Jaye then asks if you want to have a Poly relationship with Mal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hunterashton21

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
1. committed relationship with Jaye
2. Friend Mallory
3. Love points with Jaye - minimum 95
4. Love points with Mallory - minimum 80
I'm assuming if you want to follow the throuple path, you miss all the Mallory scenes in the entire game and only have sex with her in or after chapter 9?

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
What a lovely ending. I always enjoy how the game always hit the right notes for me. One thing I want to mention specifically is that I really love how the characters have great facial expression. I can feel their emotion.

Looking forward to the epilogue and the next game.
True. Diverse facial expressions make good visuals great.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
This ending was honestly about what I was expecting. It's a good story overall but the devs were never going to be able to stick the landing. Maybe the epilogue will improve things a bit and I sure it will; this game is still a 9/10 overall.
I don't know why we were even landing. We just learned of the plot against Mal, the plot against the parents and the company. We barely got an inkling of who was involved. Suddenly it's resolved in this episode because Mal goes on BNN to tell her story.

It's like the hobbits just flew to Mordor and dropped the ring into Mt. Doom after the council of Elrond took place.

You spend all of 2 minutes inside George's safehouse. When Mal says Peanut told her that they need to turn off their phones, she should've done that well before they went skydiving. Did she suddenly turn stupid?

Seemingly all the good stuff happens off-screen. Even the sex scenes with Mal this episode, most off the fucking happens off-screen. They bang the whole night, but we get a blowjob and a bedscene that's either "impregnate me" or "fill me up" depending on your path with Mal.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I'm assuming if you want to follow the throuple path, you miss all the Mallory scenes in the entire game and only have sex with her in or after chapter 9?
You miss a lot of content with her yes. And you will have to 'break-up' with her after committing to Jaye. There won't even be a sex scene with her in this chapter.

4.60 star(s) 322 Votes