Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
So we finally got stonewalled in the throuple route? Even though they seemed pretty open to it during that bar scenes lol.
What are you talking about? You can get 2 different Throuples, on separate playthroughs. Mal and Amanda, and Jaye and Mal, but the 2nd one wont actually be shown until the Epilogue comes out.

Reactions: xapican

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just finished the ''final'' update, but it seems its not actually final as there is still epilogue to go, so why the completed tag? It's misleading. Also, i went Jay route but now seems im being forced into a poly relationship with Jaye and Malory even though i chose not to pursue both of them back when the option to do so was offered in ep 5 or 6 if im not wrong and i friend zoned Malory at that point where i was offered to chose between them? Seems like dev is not following his own script. It was a cool little update but it just feels like a bunch of plot holes are left. Hopefully these get addressed in the epilogue

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The last update I played is when MC fucked Mal for the first time and until then MC had to compete with jaye for the company. MC can either work with her or defeat her so I was hoping for an ending where MC gets the company alone.

So in every ending MC and jaye are running the company together?
Yup even if you didn't want the company.

Dev to the players:
YOU WILL RUN THE COMPANY WITH JAYE, YOU WILL GET TOGETHER WITH JAYE, YOU WILL NOT STRAY FROM THIS PATH OR I WILL FUCK YOU OVER! THE CHOICES I PUT INTO THE GAME DON"T MATTER, PICK JAYE OR ELSE. :ROFLMAO:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Well, if I was in MC's place I would have given complete control to jaye while keeping the majority shares and get settled with Erica and maybe fuck her mom linda on the side.

Talking about linda, anything with her and Erica in one of the endings?
Hopefully there is an ending where Jaye ends up alone with 5 cats or is married to the boat dude.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Lol so let me get this straight. There's no trouple route, no evil dickhead route where you scheme to take the company out from under Jaye, and you can't even refuse ownership of the company and hand it over to Jaye.

I gotta say when this VN started it had a lot of interesting places it could go despite the main two characters of the story acting like twits. Watching the devs just wash their hands of it and railroading players all the while telling them their choices matter is disappointing to see. Only thing I'd give them kudos for is finishing the damn thing but that's bout it. What a letdown

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Just finished the ''final'' update, but it seems its not actually final as there is still epilogue to go, so why the completed tag? It's misleading. Also, i went Jay route but now seems im being forced into a poly relationship with Jaye and Malory even though i chose not to pursue both of them back when the option to do so was offered in ep 5 or 6 if im not wrong and i friend zoned Malory at that point where i was offered to chose between them? Seems like dev is not following his own script. It was a cool little update but it just feels like a bunch of plot holes are left. Hopefully these get addressed in the epilogue
Going through the faithful Jaye route forces players into the throuple route, while pursing the open relationship path for both girls forces players into the Jaye route at the end...

ironic-sheev-palpatine.gif

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I had a feeling the open relationship path with both would ultimately lead to them giving the players a choice to choose 1, if throuple was not in the mix, but that path is a complete dead end with both of them leaving MC's ass?! What kind of stupid decision was that? I guess they wanted to punish a player who chooses to be a playboy and not a loyal lover. In addition you have added the possibility of a throuple with jaye being the primary romance, how will mallory who has never seen jaye as a potential lover and who is also not in a relationship with MC agree to join the throuple? When she has feelings for MC and Peanut right? What the fuck kind of disastrous writing is that?
Apart from this, I had a question though, I've read a few people write about pregnancy hints on both solo paths right? So if you are on jaye solo and opt to include mal in the throuple, do we still get the pregnancy with jaye or is this a "sacrifice one to get the other situation"? Baby with jaye or throuple with mal? I'm assuming mall wont get pregnant if you aim for the throuple since MC should not be in a relationship with her right? Ofcourse we cannot assume what the endings in epilogue will pan out, but I'm open to hearing speculations...

Reactions: JtShodan

Thorj

Jul 6, 2017
Joiplay error

File "game/scripts/story/chapter8.rpy", line 1392: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
scene 8massage050 with dissolve:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Mon Aug 19 05:34:48 2024

4.60 star(s) 322 Votes