MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Not of this is true at all. The variable for which one you looked at isn't re-checked afterwards ever. The only real difference who you look at makes are how 2 love points are allocated - 2 points to Jaye, 2 points to Mal, 1 each, or none at all. If you play the rest of the game right, you should be well clear of any minimum points requirements and therefore make those 2 points irrelevant.
You need to get 95 Jaye points and you’re just going to ignore an easy 2 points?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Is it really not possible to have an open relationship at the end? I've got some locked scenes even though I followed the green choices in the mod.
Without the mod...
Try not having sex with Mallory in Ch.6 at the beach house... :ROFLMAO:

With the Joker Mod...
It's modified to allow the poly while having sex with Mallory in Ch.6. However, there's a "bug" where Mallory doesn't show up in the bar scene in Ch.9, even when choosing to not have sex with Mallory in Ch.6. If you look at the status of Jaye and Mallory, they both say open to polyamory.
Like SonsOfLiberty commented, I don't know if this "bug" has been fixed in the mod with the most recent update.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Not of this is true at all. The variable for which one you looked at isn't re-checked afterwards ever. The only real difference who you look at makes are how 2 love points are allocated - 2 points to Jaye, 2 points to Mal, 1 each, or none at all. If you play the rest of the game right, you should be well clear of any minimum points requirements and therefore make those 2 points irrelevant.
I'm glad you confirmed it, because I was going to check earlier but I managed to get URM to stop working instead :LOL:
So if i want an actual ending with either Main Li i have to wait for one more update?
The epilogue is to come, and that will show how the chosen ending plays out. If you've played it, I'm personally expecting something along the lines of the last chapter of Bare Witness here—everything up to now defines the ending you get, then the epilogue just takes you on a journey of renders and animations (no/very few choices) showing you how the next few months or years go with your chosen LI/LIs. I don't know if that will be the case or not, as I've not heard anything, I'm literally just speculating.
You need to get 95 Jaye points and you’re just going to ignore an easy 2 points?
1 point dropped for looking at both. I didn't specifically play the game looking to maximise points on either path, and I still got the poly ending with no problem.

4.60 star(s) 329 Votes