BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If you chose either of them in the chalet during the storm, the other one is awake and knows about it. Doesn't matter which you choose. If you don't choose Erica though, there's nothing for Linda to know about, but I think she's still aware of Erica's feelings/hunger towards you.
The chances that the devs give a Linda and Erica throuple ending is zero. Reason 1) Patreon. Reason 2) They won't reward bad behavior (heck, barely any reward for good MC, but I digress). Breaking up Ray's marriage = bad = MC deserves to be punished = neither Erica nor Linda. If MC chooses Erica and encourages Linda to stay with Ray, then maybe we get Erica + 2 travel buddies scene, but who knows. They'll probably end up being Thai Lady Boys that will peg MC while Erica watches.

• Haha
Reactions: hunterashton21

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Prediction... Epilogue is a 400 render update that is slit between the few paths. You'll get very little content with the hot side girls (like the Lisa text message) and it's happily ever after for the main LI's. The End.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ
Feb 15, 2019
I'm in Chapter 2 of this game so far, and I'm obsessed. I'm at the part where Jaye and MC are finally reconnecting on the boat, and Jaye breaks the fourth wall to smirk at the player as she checks out MC.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The chances that the devs give a Linda and Erica throuple ending is zero. Reason 1) Patreon. Reason 2) They won't reward bad behavior (heck, barely any reward for good MC, but I digress). Breaking up Ray's marriage = bad = MC deserves to be punished = neither Erica nor Linda. If MC chooses Erica and encourages Linda to stay with Ray, then maybe we get Erica + 2 travel buddies scene, but who knows. They'll probably end up being Thai Lady Boys that will peg MC while Erica watches.
Who said anything about a throuple ending? You might have gotten "5" from my "2+2" post there. And it seems you're still hung up on the "result" of the open relationship path, which is all down to the girls' characteristics. It's not about punishing bad behaviour at all :LOL:

Feb 15, 2019
So in my first playthrough, I tried balancing Mallory and Jaye and lost 'em both in Chapter 7.

Second playthrough, focused on Mallory, and third, focused on Jaye. I can't figure out who's my favorite. My heart and MC's chemistry pulls me to Mallory, but my brain and MC's history pulls towards Jaye.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
So in my first playthrough, I tried balancing Mallory and Jaye and lost 'em both in Chapter 7.

Second playthrough, focused on Mallory, and third, focused on Jaye. I can't figure out who's my favorite. My heart and MC's chemistry pulls me to Mallory, but my brain and MC's history pulls towards Jaye.
Listen to your heart (y)

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Always follow your heart until you reach the highest goal,
the cutest,unpredictable rocking bunny Peanut Butter.. :love::love:
bunny .png

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024

If you do things just right you can in fact end up in a poly relationship with both of them. It's a little tricky to do though, and won't be available on the "open relationship" paths.

Feb 15, 2019
If you do things just right you can in fact end up in a poly relationship with both of them. It's a little tricky to do though, and won't be available on the "open relationship" paths.
I gotta figure this out. The walkthrough doesn't seem complete.

lemonpopo0219

Apr 16, 2021
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v1.01] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Thank you Breezerr for helping with the Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

my friend,in my region we cant ues patreon & mixdrop, so can you paste the file into this reply? thank you very much~

4.60 star(s) 338 Votes