lemonpopo0219

Apr 16, 2021
Then use a VPN like most do in countries that censor.
used VPN already,but i only just open patreon,the links still cant download,that's why i came here asking for help~

btw,only three download links in my region cant be opened,mega,patreon,and micdrop. and as i know,so many countries cant use mixdrop.so why not use mega or other download software?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Last edited:

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Loved the game and got the ending with both Jaye & Mallory but it seemed rather short.

No sex scene with both girls was quite a letdown after such a buildup to the story ending.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Loved the game and got the ending with both Jaye & Mallory but it seemed rather short.

No sex scene with both girls was quite a letdown after such a buildup to the story ending.
I'm guess dev is saving the best for last in the upcoming epilogue.
Sure hope so because it felt like Chapter 10 was missing.
With how we ended up getting the Jaye and Mallory "ending" I'm not so sure that we will get a threesome scene, not even in the epilogue. Would love to see it of course but I'm not getting my hopes up. Jaye is the dominant one in the game and in the polyamorous relationship in particular, so if she isn't feeling it then it won't happen, regardless of the fact that she is a fictional character in an AVN, what the MC does or what the players want. According to the developers and their justifications anyway.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
With how we ended up getting the Jaye and Mallory "ending" I'm not so sure that we will get a threesome scene, not even in the epilogue. Would love to see it of course but I'm not getting my hopes up. Jaye is the dominant one in the game and in the polyamorous relationship in particular, so if she isn't feeling it then it won't happen, regardless of the fact that she is a fictional character in an AVN, what the MC does or what the players want. According to the developers and their justifications anyway.
Yeah, the only reason I think a threesome might be a possibility is because Jaye has admitted to getting turned on by reading/hearing about MC fucking other women. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I could see that interest possibly leading her to consider a threesome (but one where she doesn't do much with Mal).

Reactions: Heabob

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
Damn, I don't know if the fault lies on f95 or the dev but putting this game as completed while there is a whole ass chapter left is dumb.

Same thing about versioning, putting it at version 1 when your game isn't completed is missleading and just annoying because people that don't follow every post can't know that it's not completed.

aruzen19

Apr 23, 2023
Why do some people criticize the game just because they don't like the ending? During my initial playthrough, I received a no-romantic-partner ending due to an affair with Lisa which negatively affected my relationship with Jaye. I had to go back using multiple saves and reject Lisa to achieve the desired outcome with Jaye. I'm not complaining at all and I have yet to see Mallory's route and the surely epic epilogue. In my opinion, this visual novel is flawless in every aspect, graphics, story, character design... However, there are people who hate the game because they don't like the ending and leave malicious reviews with low scores without taking into account the other positive aspects of the game. It's unfair.
I downloaded the game for free, played it, and enjoyed it. The least I can do is congratulate the developers and give them my 5 points.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Damn, I don't know if the fault lies on f95 or the dev but putting this game as completed while there is a whole ass chapter left is dumb.

Same thing about versioning, putting it at version 1 when your game isn't completed is missleading and just annoying because people that don't follow every post can't know that it's not completed.
Mix of both. What you say about the version numbering and moving to "released" on Steam, I understand led to the mods here marking it as completed and ignoring any reports of that being incorrect.
Is it true the dev is actually fixing the three some issue.
There isn't a threesome issue. The "issue" I presume you're referring to is a player issue, not a game issue (as in players wanting or expecting a threesome that was never part of the game).

Reactions: aruzen19

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
There isn't a threesome issue. The "issue" I presume you're referring to is a player issue, not a game issue (as in players wanting or expecting a threesome that was never part of the game).
But in the ending summary of chapter 9 it stated that the MC could only have Jaye if Mallory was part of it so it was implied
that it would, or could, be part of the game in next chapter.
So nobody knew it wouldn't be part of the game beforehand as it was expected.

May as well just kill them off in a plane crash and be done with it rather than being so misleading.

Don't think anybody hated the game, I didn't, although I did hate the ending.
Felt like the dev just pulled the plug on the PC at the end of chapter 9 and tossed it out the window.

No it isn't a threesome issue, at least for me anyway.
It was because of the love triangle between the three of them so it doesn't have to be a threesome with lesbian content.
But what's wrong with them just sharing their love for the same man either separately, or together.

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
But in the ending summary of chapter 9 it stated that the MC could only have Jaye if Mallory was part of it so it was implied
that it would, or could, be part of the game in next chapter.
So nobody knew it wouldn't be part of the game beforehand as it was expected.

May as well just kill them off in a plane crash and be done with it rather than being so misleading.

Don't think anybody hated the game, I didn't, although I did hate the ending.
Felt like the dev just pulled the plug on the PC at the end of chapter 9 and tossed it out the window.
The game isn't done - there's an upcoming epilogue.

Reactions: Heabob

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
But in the ending summary of chapter 9 it stated that the MC could only have Jaye if Mallory was part of it
But what's wrong with them just sharing their love for the same man either separately, or together.
Three of the possible endings are just with Jaye, just with Mallory, and with both Jaye and Mallory but as two separate relationships as opposed to a throuple/threesome.

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
Why do some people criticize the game just because they don't like the ending? During my initial playthrough, I received a no-romantic-partner ending due to an affair with Lisa which negatively affected my relationship with Jaye. I had to go back using multiple saves and reject Lisa to achieve the desired outcome with Jaye. I'm not complaining at all and I have yet to see Mallory's route and the surely epic epilogue. In my opinion, this visual novel is flawless in every aspect, graphics, story, character design... However, there are people who hate the game because they don't like the ending and leave malicious reviews with low scores without taking into account the other positive aspects of the game. It's unfair.
I downloaded the game for free, played it, and enjoyed it. The least I can do is congratulate the developers and give them my 5 points.
Because a lot of people on this platform are crybabies who want the devs to only cater to their fetishes and wants, instead of just not playing the game if they don't like it. And I am not talking about the people bringing good feedback on negative points, I am talking about people that throw out comments like this:
" - Script writer/s are most likely Americans (sjw and male shaming up to 200%)"
I learned a while ago to just entirely ignore most of the user ratings, apart from checking if the game has a tendency to a lower or higher score.

4.60 star(s) 338 Votes