pitao

May 18, 2023
Is this route already part of the game?
The script provides such an ending, but I couldn't get there in the game.

Until now, I had to choose one of the ladies after the concert at the latest, or break up with both...
Yes those choices appear if you go the open relationship path but the poly option appears in the solo Jaye path with some conditions to get the poly path in the last chapter. I'll quote the post where I give a few details about how to get that path.
Yeah it is a bit tricky but if you check MrBubu pdf walkthrough you can backtrack from the variables presented for it. But in essence in the beggining of chapter 6 after sex with Mallory (in the end of chapter 5) you have 3 choices.
The 2nd one " Let's just play it by ear for now" enables the open relationship for Mallory but in chapter 9 if you also are in an open relationship with Jaye you have to choose between the two of them or you will lose both.
The 3rd choice " I'd like to see what this can become" is basically the best choice for a solo Mallory or the throuple Mallory+Amanda because you enter in an intimate relation with Mallory, if you also do the same with Jaye it will end badly lol.
The tricky part is that choice number 1 " I thought this was about helping you" is basically not enter in a relationship with Mallory, only as a friend but that is the only way for in chapter 9 being in an intimate relation with Jaye for her to propose a polyamorous with Mallory also but it has some requirements including love points threshold.

Gonna do the same i did before and put on a spoiler a screenshot(s) of MrBubu walkthrough so you get it better but I advise you to check the pdf walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Spatenklopper

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I was kinda joking but i legit haven't had the courage to download anything ever since that mess lol
It's a pirate site, you take a chance with every file you download. Uploaders do an amazing job, but it's inevitable that viruses and malware will slip through from time to time. :)

4.60 star(s) 348 Votes