Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Please, for the love of everything that is sacred, use this hairstyle for Tara in the next game instead of the half-shaved one. :cry:

Kent you know it yourself, otherwise you wouldn't use that hair in all Tara's wallpapers.

Nobody cares about continuity issues for a hairstyle, just use the better one already.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Kentyrr and Stoya gonna be so disappointed when Firebreak is out and the only LI people go after is Tara....
Yeah, one the one hand I'd say "but there's also Lisa", who is a smokeshow, and on the other hand... I've seen the promo image, I'm going for basically all of those LIs!

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Who was the girl who was fairly severe on the autism spectrum but got some sort of treatment that she wound up more on the mild end (but brilliant?)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Finally go to the ending (lol had completely forgot MC was in the bar).
Absolutley loved this but thought a bit more could have been done with the ending...where did Amanda end up?
I also want to know how to find the 'hidden' achievements. I'm assuming they are listed in the WT (had a quick look and looks like all the numbers should be there). I got all the achievements bar the 'break up with both' and apparently 54 hidden ones, but not know what numbers the hidden ones are makes it a bit difficult to go back and get them. I also short of quite a few photos and some scenes (which I guess makes sense).
Does anyone have a list of the numbers of the 'hidden' achievements?
Is there an unlocker for everything?

Reactions: SharksLasers69

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Finally go to the ending (lol had completely forgot MC was in the bar).
Absolutley loved this but thought a bit more could have been done with the ending...where did Amanda end up?
You've to wait for the last chapter to get the ending. This game isn't completed. There's in epilogue coming.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.60 star(s) 348 Votes