Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
Is there more to come.

I know the game has been marked as completed. but it mentioned an epilogue when i completed it

absolutely loved the game

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I know the game has been marked as completed. but it mentioned an epilogue when i completed it
It's not completed. Whoever from F95 staff has set the tag mixed something up but refuses to make it right. The story part is complete but not the game. The epilogue is the last part which completes the game and concludes the story. I have no idea how they can tell a game without an ending completed.
Think they are mostly focused on their new game at the moment.
Maybe, but they promised to release the epilogue to the end of this year and before the first part of their new game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's not completed. Whoever from F95 staff has set the tag mixed something up but refuses to make it right. The story part is complete but not the game. The epilogue is the last part which completes the game and concludes the story. I have no idea how they can tell a game without an ending completed.
Maybe, but they promised to release the epilogue to the end of this year and before the first part of their new game.
Because it came out of early access on Steam. That is F95 mods definition and bar for whether completed or not. (even though a fave game of both ours that recently finished, even the dev said it is finished...apparently the same mods can;t find any evidence of it being finished so will *not* apply the completed tag)

Stupid? Yes...Going to change? Unlikely...

As for Epilogues, due to be finished by February.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Because it came out of early access on Steam. That is F95 mods definition and bar for whether completed or not. (even though a fave game of both ours that recently finished, even the dev said it is finished...apparently the same mods can;t find any evidence of it being finished so will *not* apply the completed tag)

Stupid? Yes...Going to change? Unlikely...

As for Epilogues, due to be finished by February.
The Oracle has spoken...
oracle.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Is this route already part of the game?
The script provides such an ending, but I couldn't get there in the game.

Until now, I had to choose one of the ladies after the concert at the latest, or break up with both...
You don't get the option if you're in an open relationship with both, only if you're in a committed relationship with Jaye and not with Mal (and meet a strict Jaye point requirement).

Essentially, Jaye needs to feel very comfortable that you love her and are in it for the long haul before she'll be comfortable enough to propose polyamory.

4.60 star(s) 348 Votes