MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
The "Genre" needs to be updated. Incest and anal, for example, are missing.
Report them, commenting here doesn't actually do anything.

Click 'report' under the post and then click 'game update', put your comment in the 'More Info' box.

Last edited:

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Tell me why I only realized just yesterday that Eternum gets a shoutout in this game.
I knew about Leap of Faith and Artemis, but yesterday, during my Mal-Jaye Throuple playthrough, I noticed the Eternum banner for the first time.
image_2024-10-05_141441163.png

Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Tell me why I only realized just yesterday that Eternum gets a shoutout in this game.
I knew about Leap of Faith and Artemis, but yesterday, during my Mal-Jaye Throuple playthrough, I noticed the Eternum banner for the first time.
View attachment 4101810
There is a few others too. They have them listed in the credits.

I'll put it in a spoiler in case people want to be surprised to find them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 4101810
It's a hard one to miss, for sure!

Seriously though, it's the sort of thing that you can easily miss if you're not aware of the game, or even if you're aware of it but not actively scoping out the background, just focusing on the characters and dialogue instead.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Nah nothing, doesn't work. If i open the image in a new tab it shows,
"Error 50x - Server error
A server side error has occured, this is likely to be temporary. Please try again later."
I can browse through the op images of all the games, no issue. But can't seem to load images on threads or DMs.
There is one random image in a friends signature that I haven't been able to see for days. But everyone else can. :unsure: I've switched my VPN all around the world and still can't see it.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
i don't want to derail the thread anymore. but it might be due to the browser you guys are using. setting, addon or plugin being used. using edge myself, and have had no trouble seeing any images at all on this site.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wow I need to wear a dunce cap. I have played this game so much. I just realized jaye found out Alex's number was blocked. For 5 years. So how did she get in contact with him to let him know their parents was dead.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
So there is no harem thing in this game?
No, but there is a polygamy type throuple, 1 man 2 wives kinda thing with both the main LIs. It cannot be called a throuple since the main LIs are not attracted to each other, they both love just the MC. I just hope we get to have babies with both of them in the upcoming epilogue chapter, 1 big happy family would be a nice end to the game in my opinion.

Reactions: GameChaser

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I finish the game in two ends... absolutly great game, Thanks for developing it, the story is very very good, the art is wonderful, and I hope the epilogue will come soon !

Reactions: NoRefund
4.60 star(s) 348 Votes