MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
More like you get that option out of the blue doing a complete different path lmao dang trying to be spoiler free but some choices are really misleading on what you (player) really want, if you want to know more you have to go to spoiler zone and search about it on the thread (very discussed theme since chapter 9 released lol) or check the pdf walkthrough, also spoiler zone hehehe.
I'll dive in once the game is updated to the final version, want to enjoy this in its entirety.

Reactions: zvingo

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is just sad that a brilliant looking women like this is just a side character and neglected, and most probably won't have any endings. I'm assuming all the planned endings were hashed out in the recent chapter and epilogue chapter will only be the extension of those.:(
Well, yes but as far as I know, she Tara and some others will be part of the cast of their other game
so you might get more Bianca time ;) :devilish:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wonder if MC doesn't get with anyone is there a chance when they continue he ends up with Fiona, Bianca or rikka. Bianca did want a relationship if he was single, Fiona is just a freak Rikka likes him. But maybe we get the chef:love:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Wonder if MC doesn't get with anyone is there a chance when they continue he ends up with Fiona, Bianca or rikka. Bianca did want a relationship if he was single, Fiona is just a freak Rikka likes him. But maybe we get the chef:love:
I've got my fingers crossed, there will be a few non LI endings, I've left a path open just in case. Bianca & Erica definitely had some hints along the way they might be options. Maybe Chef, but she always felt like a FWB thing to me. Plus I'd run out of loose change. And I have a feeling the post credits scene possibly means Fiona won't be an option.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I've got my fingers crossed, there will be a few non LI endings, I've left a path open just in case. Bianca & Erica definitely had some hints along the way they might be options. Maybe Chef, but she always felt like a FWB thing to me. Plus I'd run out of loose change. And I have a feeling the post credits scene possibly means Fiona won't be an option.
Fiona I only saw at the end when I chose 1 of the 2 ladies.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
It was interesting seeing who I assume is the MC of Firebreak at the end with Fiona if Christian is dead. Honestly I think he's better looking than Alex the MC of CS. But we shall see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sepey

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I really hope Bianca gets added as an LI or at least a side character (again) in the next game.

Its nice that the girls neglected in this game will shine in the next one, shame Bianca won't get to share that.

4.60 star(s) 348 Votes