Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 16, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/blossom-of-pleasure-v0-32-bildur.77411/
Blossom of Pleasure added chastity lately (not sure if it's recent or not). I believe it could belong to the medium category, chastity is implemented in a side quest so I think it can be avoidable but it seems to impact H-scenes and story
I was about to mention it, since I started it yesterday :LOL: From what I can tell, it has little chastity content atm, but it does seem to be implemented well. Characters mention it and renders show it in the few scenes consistently, which is not always the case with these sandbox type games.
I don't really know what to think about this one... I kinda like it, but at the same time it's a bit inconsistent with how people treat you (I went with the sub path) and there's way too much 'filler', a lot of skipping days and moving around to hunt for events that feel a bit short and underwhelming... Overall, I think it's still worth keeping an eye on.

Reactions: GoudDeal and ItzSpc

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
I was about to mention it, since I started it yesterday :LOL: From what I can tell, it has little chastity content atm, but it does seem to be implemented well. Characters mention it and renders show it in the few scenes consistently, which is not always the case with these sandbox type games.
I don't really know what to think about this one... I kinda like it, but at the same time it's a bit inconsistent with how people treat you (I went with the sub path) and there's way too much 'filler', a lot of skipping days and moving around to hunt for events that feel a bit short and underwhelming... Overall, I think it's still worth keeping an eye on.
I must say that I lacked the time to really play after being locked up but I'm optimistic, it is rather new in the game and chastity was mentionned by one of the main character before it was implemented so I assume it will take more place in the future

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i'd enjoy chastity content better if games was not femdom focused and only 1 LI has this path i mean it will give much stronger effect/feeling that u could have fucked other LI but now u can't because you are locked and how other girls who liked you will see you know being locked

Jul 16, 2021
i'd enjoy chastity content better if games was not femdom focused and only 1 LI has this path i mean it will give much stronger effect/feeling that u could have fucked other LI but now u can't because you are locked and how other girls who liked you will see you know being locked
I think Heavy Five has that to some extent.

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
Then ''Nothing is Forever'' is the game for you. New chapter can release any moment now and the game has seriously the scenario you described. But it is has a kink focus, though not solely and it has a good diverse story.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Then ''Nothing is Forever'' is the game for you. New chapter can release any moment now and the game has seriously the scenario you described. But it is has a kink focus, though not solely and it has a good diverse story.
already played it wish there was more games like this or take this game way to making stuff

Reactions: Useraro
Oct 25, 2017
Please Recommend me some chastity ntr/cuck games?
While there are a few focused games on the list, a lot of the sissification/feminization ones do have some form of cuckolding in them as a secondary thing. Sex Education comes to mind as a game that, while no sissification or ntr tags directly in it, sure does feel like it tends that way with the story. More directly, The Good Son has some ntr content with the gf. Maybe New Lingerie Drawer as well but I can't remember. Down and Out with Paris and Marion is a classic "friendzone" cucking game that's beautifully written and you might like checking out. These are just at the top of my head when quickly scanning through the list right now. For more you just have to scan through all of the sissification/feminization games in general like I said and you might find some ntr content there.

AndonTheBest

Dec 16, 2021
since when did Trials in Tainted space get a chastity option? And where can I find it? (Google couldn't help)
Nastizia event line: just finish Zheng Shi, and head to the bar at the Tavros, you'll get an encounter with a catgirl and a familiar face, just lose all 4 challenges and you'll get the scene, the chastity only last for that scene

Also the bad-end to the Wetraxxel Brawler has chastity if you have a shlong, but that scene has been around for a while.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes