Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

sdkoi

Nov 17, 2017
alright, any chastity games in here that are NOT "Femdom + male player" & NOT "abandoned" (yet).
and that feature it in any capacity beyond "one scene if you press the 'yes i want this button'." (-Light- games ignored)
do tell if i missed any.
I believe is technically not abandoned yet (though the author is only working on it infrequently)

Reactions: sageforce
Apr 21, 2023
BMO TV updates often on TF Games, updates don't add much really, but it gets updates

Same thing with Hard Times in Hornstown which has more content

Still sad SQ Cruise Ship is abandoned. Sadly, a few people said Dev was killed. Does any one have the Island update they're willing to share?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2023
A few people that lived near or know the Dev stated Dev was murdered and it was even in the local news if I remember correctly.

---------------

Sometimes I think to myself that maybe the murderer played the game and knew who the Dev was. Maybe they were afraid of what the game was doing to them, afraid of what the game was turning them into.

Sorry my mind just thinks weird crap sometimes.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
A few people that lived near or know the Dev stated Dev was murdered and it was even in the local news if I remember correctly.

---------------

Sometimes I think to myself that maybe the murderer played the game and knew who the Dev was. They were afraid of what the game was doing to them, what the game was turning them into.

Sorry my mind just thinks weird shit sometimes.
It was probably because one of the friends of one of the main girls kissed his baby nephew, which in turned kissed the girl (althrough a few days later), but it still technically counted as NTR and that wasn't tolerable.

• Haha
Reactions: yoyoma28
Apr 21, 2023
O hey FemdomWifeGame, was Dl your works that was just updated and now see you here, small world, good to see you.

--------------------

Sadly too many games of this genre get left abandoned, just want to thank the Dev's that see their work through to completion.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Buck691

Jan 31, 2019
What game if you want a quickie do you always go back to? I am more of a combating perversion fan and like a bit more of tales of androgyny or trap quest. what about you fellow perverts?

Dec 16, 2022
What game if you want a quickie do you always go back to? I am more of a combating perversion fan and like a bit more of tales of androgyny or trap quest. what about you fellow perverts?
What's combating perversion, that a game?
I stick to VNs, not a big fan of sandboxes/combat/etc. so I'd say the ones by Taco 'second class' and 'slaveU', but most looking forward to 'Shadow over Blackmore'.

Buck691

Jan 31, 2019
What's combating perversion, that a game?
I stick to VNs, not a big fan of sandboxes/combat/etc. so I'd say the ones by Taco 'second class' and 'slaveU', but most looking forward to 'Shadow over Blackmore'.
combatting perversion like a gameplay style trying to avoid getting fucked or trying to avoid getting sissified. I am really a fan of combat for a more in control of my actions feeling. instead of a narrative I will get fucked because the story demands it.

Reactions: AndonTheBest

Enclume

Mar 26, 2023
combatting perversion like a gameplay style trying to avoid getting fucked or trying to avoid getting sissified. I am really a fan of combat for a more in control of my actions feeling. instead of a narrative I will get fucked because the story demands it.
The Good Son seems to match

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The Good Son seems to match
I feel like that one doesn't really fit. Like sure, the MC is portrayed as not wanting to be in his situation, but that can apply to most of these games. The only way to progress the story is to become more of a sissy though.
TrapQuest and ToA, the two he mentioned, use perversion as "punishments" for failure but you absolutely can win and come out the other side more dominant than ever with a mix of skill, good luck, and savescumming.

Buck691

Jan 31, 2019
I feel like that one doesn't really fit. Like sure, the MC is portrayed as not wanting to be in his situation, but that can apply to most of these games. The only way to progress the story is to become more of a sissy though.
TrapQuest and ToA, the two he mentioned, use perversion as "punishments" for failure but you absolutely can win and come out the other side more dominant than ever with a mix of skill, good luck, and savescumming.
Agreed actually the game is really good I was playing it great usable BDSM. like the bdsm matters you can fight and become dominant and stuff sadly it's female oriented but still a great game I'd say

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Agreed actually the game is really good I was playing it great usable BDSM. like the bdsm matters you can fight and become dominant and stuff sadly it's female oriented but still a great game I'd say
Great game. Should definitely be on this list.

ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021

this game from akai mato, the same of king exit, its a freebie demo he released years ago, it's only 5 minute long and in japanese butits free and you can do a makeshift translation with translator++ in a couple of minutes

ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021
i just noticed king exit and demon roots are not in the list, they if you know the author you might guess what's up to, i never finished any of them but in the cg gallery you can see that there's at least a little content about chastity

Reactions: richarddlopatin
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes