Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 16, 2022
What character in heavy five has the chastity content? I'm kinda hesitant to start an already abandoned game, is it worth it? The renders do look pretty damn nice... EDIT: Ok, seems like it's technically not 'abandoned', my bad, but no update in 1.5 years is pretty rough either way :ROFLMAO: I saw the dev is still active on patreon and working on some major overhaul... still, is it wort it, or just blue balling?

Also, there's DEVRNPY Futadom World missing from this list, it has one character focused on bdsm and chastity (temple).

Last edited:
Reactions: richarddlopatin

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
What character in heavy five has the chastity content? I'm kinda hesitant to start an already abandoned game, is it worth it? The renders do look pretty damn nice... EDIT: Ok, seems like it's technically not 'abandoned', my bad, but no update in 1.5 years is pretty rough either way :ROFLMAO: I saw the dev is still active on patreon and working on some major overhaul... still, is it wort it, or just blue balling?

Also, there's DEVRNPY Futadom World missing from this list, it has one character focused on bdsm and chastity (temple).
Her name is Chris, personally I would wait for the next update, there is not that much chastity content yet.

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood
Jul 18, 2017

been a while since i played futadom and i went to the temple a few time but nothing triggred, how do you get in that route and how much chastity content is in it?

Dec 16, 2022
been a while since i played futadom and i went to the temple a few time but nothing triggred, how do you get in that route and how much chastity content is in it?
TLDR: Talk to Demetria in the temple. It's not a huge amount, but it's worth checking out imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lampiaovermelho

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Here's a interactive CYOA game, one of the best I've seen. It's long, detailed and choices that matter. It has monster girls too. That said, it has very light chastity content so if that's what you're after then play this if you're scraping at the bottom of the barrel for such content.

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
Here's a interactive CYOA game, one of the best I've seen. It's long, detailed and choices that matter. It has monster girls too. That said, it has very light chastity content so if that's what you're after then play this if you're scraping at the bottom of the barrel for such content.
Looked nice but after a bit becomes clear that a lot of images are in wrong places, entire tabs of images that belong to a different tab and other way around. and a lot of just missing images

Jul 18, 2017
did anyone manage to sucefully install "socks!" ? cant install some stuff from that site, idk if i am doing something wrong or its broken

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
did anyone manage to sucefully install "socks!" ? cant install some stuff from that site, idk if i am doing something wrong or its broken
Had no problems with installation myself.
My problem with it was a bug that left me trapped in a room you're required to go in like 10 minutes into the game. all I could do was fall off the map and aimlessly wander on top of the walls.

The machine translation is pretty ass too. Socks = "footbags" lmao.

• Haha

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Had no problems with installation myself.
My problem with it was a bug that left me trapped in a room you're required to go in like 10 minutes into the game. all I could do was fall off the map and aimlessly wander on top of the walls.

The machine translation is pretty ass too. Socks = "footbags" lmao.
I got a notification where your comment showed up with a star, any ideas why?

sageforce

Oct 2, 2021
alright, any chastity games in here that are NOT "Femdom + male player" & NOT "abandoned" (yet).
and that feature it in any capacity beyond "one scene if you press the 'yes i want this button'." (-Light- games ignored)
do tell if i missed any.
(games where the player can choose to be either male or female are included.)
(CYOA not included)
-Heavy-
DEV HTML The Good Son
DEV HTML My Destiny
DEV HTML UNDEVELOPED (no immediate signs of femdom.)
DEV RNPY Earn Your Freedom (what little femdom there is, is not the focus of the game)
DEV RNPY Journey into Sissyhood (this one is featured on both light and heavy category for some reason)
COM OTHR Chastity Quest: Chasing the Next Release
COM RPGM Magic Tool Master Kilo and Futanari Elf [Trainer]
-Medium-
DEV RNPY Karlsson's Gambit
DEV HTML
DEV UNITY BMO TV
DEV OTHR Trap Quest & Diaper Quest
DEV HTML Trials In Tainted Space
DEV JAVA Tales of Androgyny
COM UNITY Abandoned - A Tale of Forgotten Lives [Trainer] (skirting the edge of the definition)
DEV OTHR
DEV HTML The Company
DEV JAVA Lilith's Throne
DEV HTML Degrees of Lewdity
DEV OTHR Hard Times in Hornstown
COM RPGM Cursed Armor (has a chastity belt but its detrimental to wear it and should only be done for challenge runs)
COM RNPY The Princess and the Tower [Trainer]
COM OTHER Strive for Power: (a good slave-management game, the chastity mod doesn't add too much.)

17.6.23 made changes suggested by: "sdkoi", "qwsaq" & "I don't really know"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes