Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So these are all games where the protagonist is locked? Or are there games where the protagonist can lock others up? If there are, it'd be great if they can be tagged as most of these are games with sub MCs getting locked.

Mar 29, 2023
So these are all games where the protagonist is locked? Or are there games where the protagonist can lock others up? If there are, it'd be great if they can be tagged as most of these are games with sub MCs getting locked.
In kinky dungeon, you can lock others up. There's not a lot of social interaction, but it changes the battle dynamic.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Of the games I played, the ones that are about an NPC in chastity as opposed to the MC:
Princess Tower
Magic Tool Master Kilo and Futanari Elf
Trials In Tainted Space
The Princess and the Tower

The ones where you can lock others:
Unholy Arts
Lilith's Throne

ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021
We managed to list a whole lot of games but we never addressed the list of japanese VNs that there is on vndb

Most of them are not translated and only sport a couple of pictures with cages and belts, there are a handful in which it's the main plot point
How should we treat those?

• Red Heart
Reactions: richarddlopatin
Jul 16, 2021
We managed to list a whole lot of games but we never addressed the list of japanese VNs that there is on vndb

Most of them are not translated and only sport a couple of pictures with cages and belts, there are a handful in which it's the main plot point
How should we treat those?
I'd say we should add the ones that are translated, at least. It'd be nice if you could say which ones of those games feature chastity in a significant way, so we could maybe add them?

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for taking so long to update the thread. Lots going on irl but I'll get to updating it soon.

Hm... I'll think about if and how to implement this. I don't want to make the list too visually cluttered to navigate.

I'd say we should add the ones that are translated, at least. It'd be nice if you could say which ones of those games feature chastity in a significant way, so we could maybe add them?
Maybe we should add VNs that are on the HEAVY category as a way to raise awareness to them and hope for a bigger chance of someone picking them up for translation? I could maybe put them with a (NO TRANSLATION) tag or something.

ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021
Maybe we should add VNs that are on the HEAVY category as a way to raise awareness to them and hope for a bigger chance of someone picking them up for translation? I could maybe put them with a (NO TRANSLATION) tag or something.
Good idea, VNs can easily last for 40+ hours being able to tell which one are focused on chastity is better, for the others one can go fetch the tow images worth of content on sadpanda

So I would like to report someVNs
I believe they all fall into heavy category

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...s-dominate-you-doskoinpo-atelier-maso.101350/ (translated)

https://f95zone.to/threads/koi-to-xx-no-femdom-final-m-size.162638/

射精管理少女
Shasei Kanri Shoujo

https://f95zone.to/threads/mtl-mou-yurushite-shasei-kanri-onee-san-dieselmine-mf.166192/
もう許してッ!射精管理お姉さん
Mou Yurushite! Shasei Kanri Onee-san

Those instead in mediumish category

緋奈沢智花の絶対女王政
Hinasawa Tomoka no Zettai Joousei

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...uka-ni-m-otoko-choukyou-sareru-joushi.163750/
ドSなOL女王様 ~年下の部下にM男調教される上司~

リラクゼーション癒香・M ~マッサージからマゾへの快楽調教 サキ女王様編~

The Witch's Sexual Captivity
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-witchs-sexual-prison-final-giver-bananaking.106370/

男子高●生監禁録~俺の親友は性処理ペット~
Danshi Kou***sei Kankinroku ~Ore no Shin'yuu wa Seishori Pet~

I believe this will cover the most relevant entries in the list
I will try to make the same for the female belt

P.S. there's another game I don't see in the list
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-inspector-v1-0-mystery-zone.65401/
dunno if light or medium category on this one

• Red Heart
Reactions: richarddlopatin

ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021
After much time searching Nyaa
Nyaa links for this one are dead as well

Did come across a few that looked interesting and sadistic.
Can some one check this out and share the tags
I found it and patched it, it works just fine

Pr1vat3Account

Jul 21, 2020
I'd like so second this, i tried looking around and all the links i found are dead or just straight up trojans.
I have good and bad news. After looking around for a while I found who I believe to be the original creator. Bad news is that it is behind a paywall and likely not translated. I will post the link nonetheless

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I have good and bad news. After looking around for a while I found who I believe to be the original creator. Bad news is that it is behind a paywall and likely not translated. I will post the link nonetheless
So after digging into that i belive i manage to extrac a mega link to the latest version of the game but it needs a password key, fuck me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tazzz45

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
the password will be in a txt file with download or attached to the relevant post
Ok well i'm not 100% sure this is the game but it is a femdom game that seems to be focuses on socks (And it's untranslated of course)

Key- krFDJ4xvI70AuKBudYGop-lyTKoCkmvEKqyeNsq4baY

Edit - Ok after playing the game a bit i saw a chastity cage, so that's 2 out of 2 i think I'm in the clear.

Edit 2- Ok well this game is not it, there's 6 games on that person site and this one is mostly Ballbusting and sock fetish whit one ending involving chastity, i'll try and see if i can't get the other games.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes