Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, the upcoming tagging system is getting me hyped up. While I expected an exclusive chastity tag, I think 'denial-play' is fine given that we can add further context to each tag. I think it's a brilliant system that might make this thread obsolete.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Hm... I'll think about if and how to implement this. I don't want to make the list too visually cluttered to navigate.
I think most of the games is MC being in chastity. So you don't have to tag those. There are like 10% games probably which have the MC locking others instead.
So you can just tag those outliers & it won't be too cluttered to get a tag on 10% of the games. (it's like how the site doesn't tag straight sex, only gay lesbian trans etc.)

Reactions: ItzSpc

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/3072-ad-v3-2-tonkatsuchan.49475/

has a permanent female chastity route. Probably counts as heavy.
I'd place it in "medium" (if not "light" with a "promising" tag). It's purely optional which discounts it as "heavy" and, while you can be put in it permanently, the game literally forgets about it after you leave the first floor. So even though you're canonically in chastity, the effect is a short sequence which is why it might be "light"
That pussy though :ROFLMAO:.
wtf.PNG

sparjay

Jan 1, 2019
I was wondering, is it chastity only if there is an external chastity device?

If not, iNSight of you has a few female chastity content; the MC, thru some techno-mumbojumbo, is able to access the woman(women)'s nervous systems and disable their ability to orgasm, which leads to their increasing corruption.

Lito27

May 9, 2023
Keyholder bot I made, if your reading this list you will most likey enjoy her long list of creative ways to say no.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes